Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a question, get an answer.
i had some. do you like drink alcahol. do you like food.

Thanks for that Shadow, I always wondered about Jersey, think its cos my parents always talked about holidaying places like the isle of white etc and always passed Jersey by, even when I asked about it. Maybe I thouhgt it was going to be exciting or taboo or something for that reason!!!Grlaugh Plus one of the guys I met in G-A-Y the other night (the guy that spent the night helping me stay upright bless him!!) was chatting with him and he told me he was going home to Jersey for 3 months soon - 'meeting' two people from Jersey in such a short apace of time made me curious. How random.

WLM - That is faaaar too long away. Plus its nat champs week - will be v busy. May have to do one without you in the next couple weeks then another one when you're back. Then after the first week in October I'll be free to go piss up EVERY weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smurlos - Penny is not my real name. Penny Black is an alias that I use (it was the name of my first horse) for a number of reasons. It is good for me because anyone who knows me in person will soon clock on who I am if they come accross me here but it is unlikely that someone will stumble accross me by accident, thus preventing me from being accidently 'outed' (must start thinking a bit more about coming out!!! I do like it in Narnia though :biggrin: ) It is also the name I use on random nights out, it gives me extra confidence (ah yes,, I need that!!) and stops random stalkers on facebook and the like. If you really want to know my real name you can P.M. me.

Shadow Wrote:I'm going to ask a question of Phil! now ...

Phil!, were you born in Ireland ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yep i was born 7 doors down from where i live now Confusedmile: unfortunatley in the North tho so i didn't get that sexy Irish accent :mad:

Question for fjp...How do you prefer to relax after a stressfull day?

for frank and dan and shadow do you like shopping and what shops do you like.

joseph Wrote:for frank and dan and shadow do you like shopping and what shops do you like.

In Tokyo I loved shopping. There was so much to chose from. In San Francisco shopping was very interesting because you had things from all over the world and people watching was fun.

Now I dont have much energy to go out shopping but I do enjoy finding some interesting things online. I do some shopping online and that is fun... waiting for the package to come Scatter

Phil! Wrote:Question for fjp...How do you prefer to relax after a stressfull day?

actually a somewhat difficult question to answer as my current state of intensive cytokine arousal having left its mark on my body, mind and soul doesnt really allow me to reach the state of relaxation I desire.

I have a large bag of tricks to attempt to find some state of relaxation which would include cycling on a fixie bicycle while plugged into my iPod Touch, deep breathing, dealing, medicating, therapy... and the list goes on.

My preferred method is talking to the mate where we calm each other. That is really special.

I would like to return to Yoga where I mostly practice simple positions focusing on breathing/meditation. I am not yet able to do this now.

Great question. Hope I was able to make it a bit clear. If not please ask away...

frank

[Image: hatsoffxy7-1.gif] crystal! Thanx dood! Wink

BiPenny Wrote:Smurlos - Penny is not my real name. Penny Black is an alias that I use (it was the name of my first horse) for a number of reasons. It is good for me because anyone who knows me in person will soon clock on who I am if they come accross me here but it is unlikely that someone will stumble accross me by accident, thus preventing me from being accidently 'outed' (must start thinking a bit more about coming out!!! I do like it in Narnia though :biggrin: ) It is also the name I use on random nights out, it gives me extra confidence (ah yes,, I need that!!) and stops random stalkers on facebook and the like. If you really want to know my real name you can P.M. me.

This is really sad, but when I was in school everyone used to call me carlos... so my first email address was "carlosisthebest" (you know what these 12 year olds are like nowadays :biggrinSmile and my username on chatrooms etc was always [email=C@RLOS]C@RLOS[/email] with the @ sign hehe. The when I signed up for my first buffy forum, I'd just seen season 3 of buffy and was ADDICTED to faith and eliza dushku (i was gay... but had a strange crush on her???) so I named myself after her WONDERFUL phrase :biggrin: "Want... Take... Have" so I was Want Take Have, which soon got shortened to WTH (not what the hell :madSmile. And then I got to know people on there in person and one of them said I was a "brainy smurf" and then it got shorted to smurf and then combined with carlos to make smurlos. Hence, I'm smurlos :biggrin: so my username has gone through an evolutionary cycle :biggrin:

LOL at liking it in Narnia. I knew you had a thing for Aslan... I could just tell... :tongue:

Smurlos Wrote:Frank - if watermelons for whatever reason *god forbid* became extinct, which type of fruit would become your new passion?

OMG

Grenade Grenade Smileyshot2 Twak Twak Twak Twak Twak Smileyshot2 Grenade Grenade

OMG

Bloody The Evil Mr. S Bloody

the fuji apple, black cherries, blueberries, blackberries, papaya, cantaloupe, mango, strawberries, kiwi, grapes, honeydew, peach, plum or banana Rolleyes

*in no particular order...

Question for Smurlos:

After single handedly causing the extinction of gods gift to man what kind of and how long do you want the torture to go on for and how do you want it to END?

:biggrin: