Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a question, get an answer.
Yep i've ridden quite a bit infact my name means "lover of horses" (not in an Equus way lol)! Got my first lil shetland pony (Rusty) when i was 10. My foster folks bred horses tho so it actually became one of the chores lol one of my favs was over 16 hnds Mistress Buck...she was a medal winner but a real chilled horse and she loved cross country...ya couldn't beat me off of her when drag hunts came around! Xyxthumbs Apart from that tho me and sports have never been friendly...tho womens wrestlin has always been summit i enjoyed! :redface:

Question to joseph.

If you are going to move into a new house what is the most important thing you want in the new house?

i think the most important was have my own bedroom and nice peple living in the house.Confusedmile:

for marshlander what instumants can you play.becase i rememebered you can play lots!Confusedmile:

joseph Wrote:i think the most important was have my own bedroom and nice peple living in the house.Confusedmile:

for marshlander what instumants can you play.becase i rememebered you can play lots!Confusedmile:
How did you know that, Joseph? I play lots of things badly, but some just well enough so that people still pay me ... Rolleyes

At the moment I am playing more percussion than anything else, but I also like to play recorders (did you know there are 7 or 8 different sizes?), guitars, melodeon, hammered dulcimer, mbira and other things that I have or can get my hands on.

I keep most of my instruments in a garage in England and it's nearly full. I have a recorder, a guitar and a bit of percussion in France (because there isn't room for much else) although I take my computer and keyboard with me whenever I travel.

I used to play a bit of clarinet and 'cello, but I don't get round to those any more, and I no longer have a 'cello anyway. I sometimes sit and play the piano very slowly, but I'm rubbish at that (Albert is much, much better than me - he plays Chopin beautifully). I often use computers, samplers and synthesisers for sound design and recording. Oh, and I suppose I mustn't forget the voice; I like to sing :eek:

Tomorrow I have a whole day's work playing rainwater barrels, plastic pipes and bits of scrap metal with sawn up broom sticks. I'm trying to save some money to buy a flute, but I'm afraid it's going to take me a long time!

Phil! Wrote:....Apart from that tho me and sports have never been friendly...tho women's wrestling has always been summit i enjoyed! :redface:

And you say you're gay.?????

marshlander how i relised was you told me beforeConfusedmile: becase when we said about summer scims and you told me about how it.

joseph Wrote:marshlander how i relised was you told me beforeConfusedmile: becase when we said about summer scims and you told me about how it.
Thanks, Joseph, I envy your young man's memory Wink I've just been stopped by the police again and I still can't remember my car number, even though I've had the car more than a year now :confused: Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:And you say you're gay.?????
I must admit, I had to read Phil's post twice! <shudders>

marshlander Wrote:Thanks, Joseph, I envy your young man's memory Wink I've just been stopped by the police again and I still can't remember my car number, even though I've had the car more than a year now :confused: Confusedmile:

I'm young... (well ish hehe) and have had my car for around half a year now... and still only remember the T and the LVX part of mine... don't ask what the numbers are hehe. I have no memory whatsoever, absolute miracle if i remember something!

I am in love with Julian McMahon.