Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a question, get an answer.
princealbertofb Wrote:And you say you're gay.?????

marshlander Wrote:I must admit, I had to read Phil's post twice! <shudders>

Is this were i hand in my gay card [Image: rofl.gif]
its not an attraction thing tho i just love the athletic abilities of the gals...plus at last they gettin recognition as athletes rather than sex symbols and eye candy to fill out shows.And to top it all those biatches can pull off some really kool moves Wink example...and not to de-rail the thread but check em' out..
[Image: BLAH.gif]
[Image: thkimtoss.gif]

Hugo Boss Wrote:I am in love with Julian McMahon.

Question for HUGO.... Who is Julian McMahon???? Post a pic, please, what's he in? or what does he sing or do?

Thanks HUGO, I think I got the gist and the picture in another post of yours... Forgot about Nip and Tuck as I've never really watched it (but was interested, mind you!, enough to get the series in DVD some day Wink)

Quote:Question for Bob now ... what's your favourite album of the moment, and what's your favourite television program of the moment babe ?

Sorry it's a bit late! Big Grin My favourite album of the moment... hmmm I buy most of my songs off itunes but Alanis Morrisette's new(ish) album isn't bad. Wink And i'm not usually into that stuff!

Tv program would have to be Dexter! when it was onRolleyes

Bob x

Question for Marshlander and or PA ....whats the best thing about yer partner?

Bob Wrote:Sorry it's a bit late! Big Grin My favourite album of the moment... hmmm I buy most of my songs off itunes but Alanis Morrisette's new(ish) album isn't bad. Wink And i'm not usually into that stuff!

Tv program would have to be Dexter! when it was onRolleyes

Bob x

As in Dexter's Lab??? :biggrin:

Question for PoA: What's the best musical you've seen in your life and why?

Phil! Wrote:Question for Marshlander and or PA ....whats the best thing about yer partner?

That 's a difficult one to answer (always the ONE BEST thing when there are so many things) so.....
It's the whole package (that's the best thing.... he's all sorts of great things which I could detail (maybe) in some other post) :redface:

Smurlos Wrote:As in Dexter's Lab??? :biggrin:

Question for PoA: What's the best musical you've seen in your life and why?

Ah, well, I 've seen many both onstage and on screen so, well, it's also a hard choice.
Live, I remember really enjoying CATS which I thought smart, intelligent, thoroughly energetic and poetic. Plus the fact that we'd done some of those numbers ourselves onstage. But there was also THE KING AND I with Yul Brynner which I saw in London and also ON YOUR TOES which recaptured the era (my mum had this old 78 RPM player with Slaughter on 10th Street which I'd play and play and that number was in ON YOUR TOES...) I also got a real kick out of THE LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS and of course out of MAMMA MIA which I think is the most recent one I've seen onstage...

On the screen you can't dismiss all the greatness of a Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire musical and I wonder how many of you are familiar with those (although I'm quite sure you have seen Singing in the Rain). One rather intelligent musical that I saw was A CHORUS LINE, but I've become a collector of musicals. West Side Story, another intelligent one seems a bit dated now, but I've had the privilege of taking dance classes from one of the dancers of the original production.

Oh, oh, and I almost forgot probably the one I've seen the most times GREASE!!! Insane... What I like about musicals is that they are generally kitsch. I'd also recommend a musical film, though I'd not categorise it as a musical comedy, one with Bette Midler THE ROSE.

Phil! Wrote:Question for Marshlander and or PA ....whats the best thing about yer partner?
That's a tough question with an easy answer. If I could single out a single "best thing" we probably wouldn't be partners. PA has many wonderful qualities, some of which you'll be aware, I'm sure.

Smurlos Wrote:As in Dexter's Lab??? :biggrin:

ahh no :biggrin: this guy who kills people but he is a blood analyst for cops :biggrin:

marshlander Wrote:That's a tough question with an easy answer. If I could single out a single "best thing" we probably wouldn't be partners. PA has many wonderful qualities, some of which you'll be aware, I'm sure.
Thanks Darling, we are all a sum of various things, qualities and flaws that just make us US! Your qualities just fit right in with my tastes in a person and I'm so happy we met and have tried to make our relationship work. It does, wonderfully, fulfil a deep need I had in me to love and be loved. As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't want to look elsewhere.

Question for Sox in the City:
Are you a fan of Sex and the City? Who's your favourite character in the show and why? Confusedmile: