Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask me something...
Due to the fact that I'm extremely bored, and I have nothing else to do, I've decided to make one of those infamous "Ask me something..." boards, where you ask anything you want to know about me, and I answer.

So, go ahead and ask to you hearts content...

Start with the simple stuff first...

Fave...

Colour
Food
Drink
Personal Item
Animal

Also Favourite:

Actor
Tv Series
Hobbies

Why'd you join on with Gayspeak forums?

Color: Dark Purple
Food: Hard to say. Probably, Ramen!
Drink: Coffee!!
Personal Item: Laptop...*hugs laptop*
Animal: My cat, Charon.
Actor: Tough, but I'm gonna have to say either Dustin Hoffman, or William Shatner.
Actress: Jessica Alba, and it's not only because she's hot, either.
Tv Series: Futurama and Dark Angel
Hobbies: Drawing; Writing; TV watching, 'Net Browsing; Cooking; Karate
Why'd you join on with Gayspeak forums? - Well, I stumbled upon it on accident, searching for 'forum' because I was bored. I came across this one, and it sounded cool, and since I didn't really know much about the gay community, I googled 'GaySpeak', and I saw good review, so I figured I would join.

What sort of relationships have you had up to now? Are you sexually active? Describe yourself.

Do you think id make a good welsh leader?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

What's the weirdest dream you've had that you remember?

And now my question ...

When you said "ask me anything", did you really think some of the questions would be THIS random !?!?!

Hee hee Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Do you think id make a good welsh leader? - Of course! You have that Welsh Leader vibe...lol!

What's the weirdest dream you've had that you remember? - Wow, hard question. I'm gonna have to say that the ones that come true are the weirdest ones. And surprisingly I have a lot of those...

When you said "ask me anything", did you really think some of the questions would be THIS random !?!?! - No! lol