Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Second Coming....out?
Hey gayspeak peeps, beleive it or not im still around, lurk a whole lot, read most your stuff on twitter.

So anyway some things have changed, last time i was here i was bi, now i'm not.

I guess it's difficult to explain since i'm no major in health, spych, chemical sciences, but i'm gay. If i'd have to guess i'd say indoctrination is what kept me bi, after all, who knows what i would have been with out it.

It's been a while since i posted on here so some back story just to keep you up to date.

ever since i remember, as a little kid, i've been a hardcore romantic (though lately not so? eh relationships >.>) anyway i've also been attracted to both sexes. In elementary school that was a big no no, not also was being gay still pretty taboo back then (my state didn't legalize homosexual relations (not marraige mind you) till 2003, that's right, i live in texas V.V) but my school was a christian (lutheran) school who taught me the fact that i liked boys, act femmy and enjoyed dressing up dolls as much as i did playing with my Star Trek action figures was wrong. Between that and a hardcore homophobe father, i was shoved into the closet, where i staid, i staid there pretty much till highschool, the first friend i came out too was my Best Friend of the time, somone who had been a good friend throughout my life, and he was pretty cool and accepting of it, (aside from some good humored ribbing)

Unf the outgoing, singing, obviously gay little boy had evolved into the quite, reclusive, man i am today. Most don't know i'm gay untill its out there for them to see, and well.

anyway even after coming out i still had feelings for women, in HS i had 2 GF and one BF, after that i only had two relationships, 2 girls, one was my sons mom. anyway i've been single for a while (again, relationships... not agianst them, just... difficult) but, for the past few months, maybe over a year or, i dunno how long, since it probably started small. I felt my feelings, both in that love you kind of relationship, and lust, withering from the opposite sex. I now watch, well...internet videos Smile and there almost always gay, and if there not im thinking mostly in the perspective of (i wish i were in her position right now), i catch myself no longer enjoying simple magazines like MAXIM wich i used too, but oh boy, Magic mike, phew Wink

anyway, thats my rantish update, i'm gay, i'm no fruitcake, and that might make finding a relationship in the stinky intestines of texas all the more harder, but it is what i am.

Chows, ill probably be around more, since i check twitter more now,