Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asses
I do love a chubby arse!!!

himself Wrote:Is it bad that I didn't get turned on by this but I laughed to myself for about 30 seconds at it?
No.. it's not bad at all..
What if his partner spent an hour tying him up. .
The decided he just wanted to go out for ice cream instead?

Would he just leave him there till he got back..?

Just think what he do with an ice cream bar when he came back. Of course his partner would go out for ice cream...and maybe some hot fudge, too. And they already have nuts and whipped cream in the house. Oh, this could be jolly!
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Just think what he do with an ice cream bar when he came back. Of course his partner would go out for ice cream...and maybe some hot fudge, too. And they already have nuts and whipped cream in the house. Oh, this could be jolly!
Wow!!..
I'm kinda speechless..
(Kinda)

LJay. .
I swear I'm building up enough courage to send you a sphincter pic..

Annnnd productivity ground to a halt.

[MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION]: Oh, feel free. I have save the last nineteen of them that you sent and will soon have enough to wallpaper the front door for the holidays. I may just delight the Jehovan's Witnesses. Lord only knows something needs to.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:[MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION]: Oh, feel free. I have save the last nineteen of them that you sent and will soon have enough to wallpaper the front door for the holidays. I may just delight the Jehovan's Witnesses. Lord only knows something needs to.
Lmao..lol..
Just wrong..
So wrong..

I wish I had a nice ass lol I'm not impressed with it anyway...

Now the guy I'm dating...he has a nice one I must say... The devil on my shoulder was telling me to grab it...but I behaved lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Axle, your claims are nothing without pics!
I bid NO Trump!

YES! we needed a thread like this

[Image: tumblr_ny3bjeoZPH1qk0h60o4_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lngn5iNEqW1qkh9m7o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n9vq5uASUS1sand81o1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_np5emelJg41upufcjo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]