Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astrology
I have a big thing for astrology. In my mid 20s, I took classes in astrology and I still like to study the stars. I am not as serious about it as I used to be but I still have some knowledge about it. Since there are threads about other mystical philosophies but there isn't one for astrology, I thought I might start one.
I have a Leo Sun (22*), a Pisces Moon (22*) and a Taurus Ascendant (rising sign) (0*).

I don't expect everyone to know that much about their charts; but at the risk of being cliche, what's your sign?Wink

[COLOR="Purple"]Hey dreamer...

I am 100% Aquarius Wavey

White witch friends did my chart a while ago and I couldnt really understand anything... If I find it will try to remember to post back.

I was told that I had a TOO LARGE cluster of "things" (I forget whatnot) in Aquarius... so???

Is my age coming?

btw, I kinda love being an Aquarian.[/COLOR]

Our sun signs oppose one another. This is very good for a friendship. We both have creative needs which can be fulfilled by the other. Leos are big characters who are full of love. They like to spread the love to everyone they meet. In return, Leos want to be loved back. They want to be appreciated.
Aquarians are everybody's best friend. They are gregarious and outgoing and if you ask an Aquarius about the the guy who works in the local coffee shop, Aquarius will tell you that guy is his friend. He may not know the guy's name, but it does not matter to Aquarius.
Aquarius likes being fed the love of Leo. They like the lavishing of attention and discussions between these two signs can go on for hours. Leo adores Aquarius (because Leo adores everyone) but can be frustrated with Aquarius when Aquarius does not give the same kind of attention to Leo. Leo is an attention whore. Aquarius is too busy exploring the Universe.
What draws us together with our opposites also pulls us apart. Other aspects in our charts will give more insight to how we inter-relate. But that is a quick assessment. (Very quick)

It is really cool meeting you. Now that I know that you are an Aquarius, I am convinced we are going to be great friends. We have no other choice in the matter, Aquarius. You are friends with everyone. Xyxwave

dreamer814 Wrote:...but can be frustrated with Aquarius when Aquarius does not give the same kind of attention to Leo. Leo is an attention whore. Aquarius is too busy exploring the Universe.

It is really cool meeting you. Now that I know that you are an Aquarius, I am convinced we are going to be great friends. We have no other choice in the matter, Aquarius. You are friends with everyone. Xyxwave

[COLOR="purple"]Hey my GREAT friend Bighug What an insightful and nearly perfect analysis Lol2

Please dont worry about me being busy with the Universe... (UGH - it is soooooo true. I just want a quiet life right now but things are always a bit intense around me - UGH) ... I actually have to be careful about giving out too much of myself due to my current health.

btw, my plans for a tarot/meditation room may finally work out. I have had the idea for a couple decades and finally may have the space Party [/COLOR]

What do you know about Chinese astrology??? If anything?

princealbertofb Wrote:What do you know about Chinese astrology??? If anything?
For Chinese Astrology, I go online and read it. I really don't know a lot about it. All I can tell you is that I am a Wood Snake. (1965)Roflmao

I am a Taurus in the western zodiac and an Ox in the Chinese zodiac. I have a friend who is into astrology and they were looking at my other signs, which also turned out to be related to the Bull... seems to be my animal, lol.

And what, pray, are the characteristics of wood snakes?
Kaa from Jungle Book comes to mind... Rolleyes

princealbertofb Wrote:And what, pray, are the characteristics of wood snakes?
Kaa from Jungle Book comes to mind... Rolleyes
Trusssssssst in me????? Scared

. .what about virgo ?
i love being a virgo. . it's the only sign that has female symbol, . . hehe
though i'm not a virgin anymore
LOL