Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lion fling
Biologists in Botswana were filming a lioness when two Lions showed up to "court her". But the lady lion was already pregnant so they decided hook up with each other instead.

Theres something very cool about these ultramasculine kings of the Jungle getting busy with each other.

[Image: tumblr_o5pof788kJ1v2ei9to1_500.jpg]

TigerLover Wrote:Biologists in Botswana were filming a lioness when two Lions showed up to "court her". But the lady lion was already pregnant so they decided hook up with each other instead.

Theres something very cool about these ultramasculine kings of the Jungle getting busy with each other.

[Image: tumblr_o5pof788kJ1v2ei9to1_500.jpg]

Homosexuality/bisexuality is not unknown in the animal kingdom.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I saw two male ducks going at it in the river the other day. I thought they might've been fighting, but one was on top of the other and they both swam off close together afterwards Smile

Cridders88 Wrote:I saw two male ducks going at it in the river the other day. I thought they might've been fighting, but one was on top of the other and they both swam off close together afterwards Smile

Recently this was reported about a German zoo:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...n-zoo.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Basically, what Londoner said in his first post.

It should be noted that they were both probably aroused (physiologically speaking) upon trying to court a female. Interesting they ended up blowing off steam with each other. Not unheard of, of course.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I'm reminded of this pic...

[Image: polyamory.jpg]