Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At a high after hitting a low
It's true when they say, you always get you're high after going through a low. This weekend has been one of the best I've had this year, I first went to my friend's in the capital and crashed at his place after I hung out with a bunch of people he invited listening to their drunken stories and hangovers while they were drunk, which was pretty funny and interesting.

then next day, I went on a date with this cute guy, we first hit starbucks then went to watch a movie. Since the movie theater is dark, we spent the whole time *Holding hands* while watching the movie. Then the next day before going home, I went with a bunch of my friends to take pictures of landscapes and nature. The spring is so beautiful this time of the year.

Point is, after what happened, I realized it was good for me in the long run because I got something wonderful out of it as it helped shape my personality better... and to top it off, I got to know someone who sounds like a keeper!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Youngun, I love the stories you share. You are inspiring.

Sweet...I am very happy for you Smile Cute pic as well...

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Youngun, I love the stories you share. You are inspiring.

Aww, thank you! Now that I have followers to my threads, I'll post more about my life! haha

verysimple Wrote:Point is, after what happened, I realized it was good for me in the long run because I got something wonderful out of it as it helped shape my personality better... and to top it off, I got to know someone who sounds like a keeper!

this is exactly what you learn when you're still young. that the negative experiences are not all that negative. they are part of you. the way you react to them tells you a lot about yourself. those experiences can teach you, they can make you stronger, but they will also help you get in touch with yourself and others in some essential way that you otherwise wouldn't be able to do.

it's all part of life. negative experiences are valuable too. it's part of living the full human spectrum.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Salam allaikum, Verysimple. You taught me this. Confusedmile:

Very sweet....

Very sweet story...and very refreshing. I hope things just keep getting better and better for you!---Barry

I'd love to see the pictures you took!

Borg69 Wrote:I'd love to see the pictures you took!

Me too...they look so cute together...and I hardly ever say that about anyone...