Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At a loss of what to do and how to proceed
Ok so I'm still trying to discover if i am gay or bi. I know I am attracted to me, oh trust me. But one question my friend brought up is how does the whole dating process go with a gay lover. When in high school I was able to get a girl with little work but now it feels like i am having to relearn everything. I want to meet guys and date them but idk where to start. One question I have is on a date out to dinner, who pays, basic stuff like that.

Gay or bi is just a concept. As long as u happy with who u are, u know the answer. Only u know it. Confusedmile:

go to bar and club, most of the time u'll meet your date there. :biggrin:

make conversation with dudes and see who u like to be with and start to date. :redface:

about the paying part, u have to ballance it out like u pay this and he pay that. Cool

good luck man. Invasion

Best thing is to do it the way you feel it is right.
By example .... at the first dinner... everyone pay for his own... or the one who has invited the other pays.... or you are a macho like me ... you let the other pay :-)

A good advice is ... don´t choose the rooster with the most colorful feathers... or the one who crows as loudest .... choose the silent rooster in the corner... the one who cares very nice for the other roosters Wink

I do want to go to bars and clubs but im not 21 Sad

>"<

aight. are u going to take the risk of meeting someone online. If yes, a friend of mine on this page offer me this link: http://www.okcupid.com/home (which might come in pretty handy) or just google "gay search"

Good luck :biggrin:

I don't think it's that different from asking out any other person.

We all have different interests. Not everyone will be into the club/bar scene, some guys are into just having a cup of coffee somewhere or even just hanging out and watching movies.

Just because it's gay, it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be different. Most gay guys are pretty normal and boring. [Like me...] lolz :]

I know what I am interested in I do want to go to a bar/club but I also want to be able to meet a guy in a coffee shop also mainly in the latter though. Ugh lol

Its actually no different than straight dating. One takes the dominate position, and the other follows. Thus if you initiate with the first date (offering to take them out) then you pay. Unless they want to go dutch.

If I initiate the idea of dating, I make certain its my treat - ME taking YOU out. If the guy is initiating I'm expecting him to want to pay my way. I offer to pay in part out of curtsey - if he insists he's got the tab then I will pay the tip, or I will at least buy him some token of thanks either on the date or as a thank you gift.

If its a dinner and a movie, I will push a little to buy the popcorn, soda/fizzy drink, candy whatever.

Its basically politeness.

Well atleast I now know how to proceed lol thanks all for the comments Smile

G Day Ken and welcome Smile