Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At last, a practical use for Coca Cola
http://www.flixxy.com/coca-cola-rust-removal.htm

If it can do this, can you imagine what it's doing to your stomach?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I don't drink it.

Joshular Wrote:I don't drink it.

I don't either and I wouldn't if you paid me.

Drewsdad Wrote:I love diet coke I have cut down how much drink I used to get through at least one 2ltr bottle every day

If it not already, that is verging on addiction.

Some time ago when I was a Shiatsu practitioner, I had not but one but two patients who were so addicted to Coca Cola that they both drank two litres a day. That was addiction and they both had tremendous health problems. I tried to wean then off Coca Cola but unfortunately to no avail. They refused to recognise their addiction nor the affect it was having on their health.

It goes well with captain Morgan.

Matt Wrote:It goes well with captain Morgan.

Oh! do Americans still dilute spirits?

well i like a coca cola occasionally (note - i dont like pepsi or diet coke) though i mean maybe one can a week not 2lr bottle a day, that would probably kill me!

usually i like healthy drinks, one brand i get regularly is "this water" its just water mixed with fruit, nothing else! my favourite is the lemon & lime, the other drinks brand i like is "pret" they do one called "yoga detox bunny" though sometimes i fancy a coke, its just so refreshing especially on a hot day

Drewsdad Wrote:wow i knew it could clean pennies,
I remember when I was at primary school we did this experiment with the science teacher, using coins or rusty spoons/keys etc.

gosh I haven't had coke in a long time.

I always find that it doesn't taste as good as you'd hope, and it always makes this horrible phlegm ball in your throat.

That's the acidity I guess, but obviously soft drinks have to be acidic otherwise they won't keep for very long.

You'd have a similar problem drinking orange juice or strong lemon water all the time.

Having said that, I don't get why people can't just drink water. Shouldn't it be as natural as breathing air and not perfume.

It's not more acid than stomach. Not sure it has a real impact.