Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At one (in my onesie)
I bought my first onesie today. It was on special offer £10. I thought about getting one when they first started appearing and became really popular like, but i have this weird thing where i hate following the current trend, im not one who cares about labels and things, i even occasionally buy 2nd hand gear, but im quite picky on what i wear. Anyway i got a onesie today, dont think im ever going to take my onesie off. I love that its all one, i could do anything right now, i could skydive without a parachute, stream-line bitch! (Sorry) Has anyone else ever sported a onesie or a variation of a theme. What would be the nearest equivalent for an outdoor onesie. Should everyone be made to wear them! :p

Love p.

please somebody else have a onesie!

You want an outdoor onesie? Please don't bring back the terrible jumpsuit fashion of the 70's!

No not the jumpsuit! Too bulky! Not overalls either.

My new bf has a onesie that he won't let me see him in. I will get my way as I have more patience then him lol.

my daughter has a few

she's nearly two months old , though , so i guess that's a bit different Smile

I have a birthday suit, does that count?

I have never owned a onesie but my sister went to a onesie party last Christmas.
An eye for an eye

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have a birthday suit, does that count?

The origanal and the best! Wink

megumidesu Wrote:my daughter has a few

she's nearly two months old , though , so i guess that's a bit different Smile

NOW i feel very silly! Rofl

Chas Wrote:My new bf has a onesie that he won't let me see him in. I will get my way as I have more patience then him lol.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat! Get yourself a onesie.. that,ll put him at ease. Xyxthumbs