Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did you realise you were attracted to guys ?
It was such a strange process.. It did not happen all at once.

Sil Wrote:Probably when I was about 16... my best friend was this guy Pip; he was a skater with piercings, blonde, blue eyes, stocky build, and out of everyone I knew we always used to have the best laughs when we were together...
wow great story, awesome friend
i'd love to have a friend like that too

MGT Wrote:It was such a strange process.. It did not happen all at once.
I guess i could say kinda the same for me...

i was an overly romanticizing little boy, my parents tell me my "imaginary friend" was called "honey" lol, as far back as i can remember i always knew i liked both guys and girls. It is safe to say i was born that way, as there was definitely not a single person pushing me to be the way i am.

11 - 15. The "Experimenting" turned into full fledged feelings and from there it only went UP hill Big Grin

realized at 20 did not accept and come out till 25

(11-19-2010, 04:09 AM)MGT Wrote: It was such a strange process.. It did not happen all at once.

That's a very realistic answer I think more people can relate to than most realize.

I mean I guess some are just born attracted to same sex, but with others, many, it's a like fuzzy or blurred transition that can happen in moments over time, rather than all at once.

Also, there's different types of same sex attraction.
1. Some guys are attracted to other guys who are fem
2. Some guys are attracted to other guys who are masculine/macho
3. Some guys are attracted to another males intellect, and then the other stuff follows.

Sexual attraction is way more layered and complex than most realize.

The year was 1983

(03-11-2024, 05:35 PM)GayBexar Wrote: The year was 1983

Oh that sounds like the start of a reminscient monolgue, the hazy days of glory and strife... and how it made you the man you are today... please go on Tongue