Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what age did you know you were gay?
i was 40+
more of a confession; i guess. how stupid i sound
my partner knew about the age of 6 so at least there is someone smart self knowing in the house

The first time the thought hit me that I might not be completely straight was when I was 18 and already in college. Before that I didn't have a clue. I dated one of the most beautiful girls in high school, and I rejected all her sexual advances, yet the thought never crossed my mind that maybe I just wasn't that sexually attracted to girls. Yeah.. it's amazing how powerful denial can be.

After I started considering not being straight, it still took me a year to really figure it out.
Honestly, I wasn't a very nice guy in high school.. I was a football player and went to a catholic school.. I wasn't very supportive of gay people, to say the very least. So when I went to college and started thinking about possibly being gay myself, it really took a lot of readjusting my thoughts and beliefs. Once I figured out most of my ideas were wrong, though.. and I started being more open to the idea, everything became quite clear pretty quickly. I was 19 when I fully accepted being gay (and had my first gay experiences).
Right now, I wouldn't change who I am for the world.

I knew I was gay at 63 when the first man had rocked my world with the best sex I have ever had.He totally blew me away.

Quote: I dated one of the most beautiful girls in high school, and I rejected all her sexual advances
I relate on that one , during the time I believed I could be straight , I dated a couple of really nice girl but every time they wanted to get physical with me I had to use my imagination to get turned on because they made me nervous more then anything else...

I knew I was gay when I was 14.
An eye for an eye

I knew I was gay at around 13 years old. I just didn't except it until I was 35.