Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point is something DEFINITELY gay?
So, I think it boils down to what you really want and I mean after you have pondered about it and are not running from anything. To me, two males friends could be in the mood one day and jerk each other off or whatever other sexual activities. I think when it becomes "gay" is when it's not just sexual. Sure that's a part of it, but when you can't stop staring, get the butterflies in the stomach, want to be around that person all the time and feel an attraction to them. Not too mention the nonsexual things like staring into each others eyes or cuddling. When those things excite you, then that's when I feel it is "definitely gay"

MisterTinkles Wrote:There is no "gayness meter", there is only the level of denial at which you hide yourself from yourself.
You either are gay or you are not......anything else is dealing with different levels of denial issues.

That's like completely opposite to what everyone else said :/

TonyAndonuts Wrote:That's like completely opposite to what everyone else said :/

Well, not that Im an expert or Dr. or anything, but I've had people coming to me with their problems for years and years and years now.....

I base my suggestions and comments on what I have had to deal with in helping people with their many different issues in life.

I have pretty much become a "poor mans psychologist".

there are gay activities, there is gay attraction and there are gay relaitonships

Its all gay

It's gay when you say "I love you" instead of "That was fun, thanks!"

I feel so lovestruck every time I see a beautiful man yet boobies, girls in bikinis do nothing for me. That's when I know I'm gay.