Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is a GS requirement
My name is John Marren. I was born and lived with pagan beliefs.

There are members of GS who maintain a policy of ridiculing gays who believe in God.

I wrote private emails to one young member who quit GS after being humiliated in posts by atheists.

I declare Jake as the CEO of GS and Beaux is the COO.

I will look for a better site to blog on.

Vladimir Putin is a proud atheist. I was a God believing US Marine.

Good bye and good luck. Jake is a Shao Lin priest. His real name is Grasshopper.

[Image: h6YTosu.gif]

That is cool.

Your ride is here...

[Image: alien_65.gif]

gilhooly Wrote:My name is John Marren. I was born and lived with pagan beliefs.

There are members of GS who maintain a policy of ridiculing gays who believe in God.

I wrote private emails to one young member who quit GS after being humiliated in posts by atheists.

I declare Jake as the CEO of GS and Beaux is the COO.

I will look for a better site to blog on.

Vladimir Putin is a proud atheist. I was a God believing US Marine.

Good bye and good luck. Jake is a Shao Lin priest. His real name is Grasshopper.

Hahahaha the only thing I can say is thanks. But you're wrong. While I may not agree with religion and the beliefs of god, I am quite respectful of those who believes. I may have strong opinion and strong knowledge when it's regard religion, but I don't think I took any part in your thread when you ask the question about god. You've got frustrated because you sent a private message and I told you straight and clear that I did not agree with your views and that I wasn't interested in your driveling publicly and certainly not privately. Sorry you feel that way John, but humanity has grown up, I suggest you to do the same. Good luck in your search of a new blog and I hope you'll have success there, but I do seriously believe that you'd also make an excellent fiction author. Use the skill you have to tell great stories to your advantage. At least when you label it as fiction, nobody will ever make fun of you and they will run to purchase your book. Think about it!

Was that an attempt to insult my husband? Wow I never heard him laugh so hard. Really John, you have no idea who Jake is, but I can tell you one thing, he's not saying in public that he's a Marine and in private a retired Librarian. He's also not pretending to be a clairvoyant, a medium, a mind reader and all the set of esoterism in one person, I truly believe that you should consult. Therefore I declare you, john, the clairvoyant, the war hero, the marine, the retired librarian, the murderer, the elite to stick to one character. On the other blog send my greetings to Aquaman, Batman, Superman and the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Smile And if you're going to try to insult my husband, try not to make him laugh so hard, he almost peed himself, and who do you think has to clean all that?

gulhooly... maybe you need to do like me and work on a healthy addiction to crack to mellow out.

here. have some crack.

[Image: large.jpg]
[Image: sink1.jpg]
[Image: 290m.jpg]

I clearly must have missed something.

*Isn't atheist and has never had a problem here in GS concerning my views and believes.*

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I clearly must have missed something.

*Isn't atheist and has never had a problem here in GS concerning my views and believes.*

No, Twist. You didn't miss anything. The alternate universe has arrived and don't expect it to make sense. Don't ask too many questions.... and most of all.......... obey the first law of advanced mathematics.

[Image: DividebyZero1.png]

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I clearly must have missed something.

Either the second coming, or the first going... I'm not sure which.