Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist TV
It is finally here, If you have ROKU, there is an atheist TV channel that started this week. American Atheist have started this and I would encourage all atheist to check it out. With all the religious programing out there we finally have an atheist channel. I have no idea if the content will be any good but it's just the idea that there is something to counteract all the religious brain washing.

Reason, logic, & science are how I live, good or bad I want the truth.

If Jesus isn't real, then how were they able to paint so many pictures of him?

Checkmate athetits!

The same way aliens are painted, jump on the bandwagon.

Iceblink Wrote:If Jesus isn't real, then how were they able to paint so many pictures of him?

Checkmate athetits!

????WTF????

So by that logic, it would imply that artists were in residence during the period of the dinosaurs since we have so many pictures painted of them too.

Iceblink Wrote:If Jesus isn't real, then how were they able to paint so many pictures of him?

Checkmate athetits!

Reminds me of this (don't know if she's serious or not, I asked one raised a fundie who thought she was serious or at least been exposed enough to fundie upbringing, but after getting flamed so much she said it was just a joke and shut down her channel):

Definitely a satire (IIRC, he was raised in the Bible Belt), and one of my favorites...

50Plus Wrote:????WTF????

So by that logic, it would imply that artists were in residence during the period of the dinosaurs since we have so many pictures painted of them too.
Well, yeah...
[Image: Jesus-hugging-a-dinosaur-750x1024.jpg]

AmAzInG talent for saving and steering the humor! I'm in love. Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

My previous posts were jokes, so I guess I should actually post about the subject of the thread.

I guess it is nice to see that there is something like this, but it is probably something I will never watch, because I'm just not interested. Although I am atheist, I do not feel the need to spend that much time discussing what I do not believe. The only time I ever talk about it is when someone sees a white guy and assumes I am Christian, tries to introduce their religion into my life, or tries to makes me live my life according to their religious beliefs or, on the other hand, when someone brings up the topic of atheism. I mostly just leave it at those with a religious belief have the burden of proving it to me and not my job to prove why they are wrong. If they haven't convinced me, there is really no reason for me to discuss why they haven't proven it to me.

^ That's really awesome of you because more often than not, atheists are hypocritical morons who feel the need to shove their atheism down everyone else's throat. I dislike those people just as much as the fundies.