Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attacked by a vicious beast
So last night I was laying in bed minding my own business. When out of nowhere this huge moth flew in my face attacking me.

I thought it was going to kill me. So I hid under my covers the rest of the night :p

Anyone else have an experience like this lol

I know the feeling....I'm disgusted by these things, however I can never sleep under the covers, too hotBig Grin

Hmmmm, you must have some steroid moths up there. Ive had them fly in my face before, but never attack me.

[Image: giant-moth_1400354i.jpg]

Oh my god! This thread IS FOR ME

I used to have a huge fear of moths, my first memory was having a caravan in my mums back garden, one night, id left all windows open, i got in and sat down and maybe 30 seconds past when i heard a noise and became away of about 100 moths of every distinction you can think, the reason i hadnt noticed was because there was SO many, if there were one or two say, i probably wouldve noticed, so i became aware all at once and shot out my caravan like i was "on fire" it took me hours to get rid of them and gave me a fear for life.

0_0 that scares me a lot.

And since then, i always be occasionlly attacked by them, they just come at me and headbutt me. So i was telling a good freind about this (moths) once, and the story in the caravan, and as i was telling him, a fat old moth came out of nowhere, straight at me, i freaked out almost swallowed the thing, jumped about the room as it continued attacking me, while my freind was in stitches of laughter! Another time with group of freinds it happened, they knew of my issue with them so found it extra funny, esp my origanal freind who was there again, one time someone said something which was one of the nicest things anyone ever said which is "maybe there attracted to your light" lol i liked that and have since grown to love and admire them, there a wonderful and harmless, big old furry moths, its flies you need to be carefull of!

Edward Wrote:I know the feeling....I'm disgusted by these things, however I can never sleep under the covers, too hotBig Grin

Are you disgusted by butterflys? because they are both Lepidoptera species.

LMAO!!! You guys are SO funny!!!!

I dont see how you can be scared of a moth! I mean, really...you are HUMONGOUS compared to a tiny moth!!! How can you be scared of it?

Moths are drawn to heat, flame, scent, and large objects.
They like heat and flame because of the warmth.
They like scent because it could be considered food.
They like large objects, because they feel protected by them.

If you wear cologne, perfume, wash your hair with perfumed shampoos, and wear deodorant, then you are more likely to be "attacked" by a moth than a mosquito.

Moths are pretty much shorter, fatter, fuzzier versions of butterflies.

I had a moth get stuck in a fly gluetrap I have hanging up in my apartment. I felt sorry for it. There was nothing I could do to get it off there, so it just died there, stuck on that.

If you want to keep moths away from your area, hang up something that is either bright neon yellow, or bright neon green outside, on the opposite end of where you will be. Moths seem to like these colors and are usually drawn to them.

Moths are shorter, fatter and fuzzier :p

MisterTinkles Wrote:I dont see how you can be scared of a moth! I mean, really...you are HUMONGOUS compared to a tiny moth!!! How can you be scared of it?

So not only are you calling me a chicken but you also called me fat. I'm not humongous I am fluffy Tongue