Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attacked by a vicious beast
tavi Wrote:Moths are shorter, fatter and fuzzier :p

Think of them as old, fat, rich sugar daddies.
Drool-smileyRofl

mbennet35 Wrote:So not only are you calling me a chicken but you also called me fat. I'm not humongous I am fluffy Tongue

Hey, I didnt say that, but if thats what you think.......then dont blame me!!
FLUFFY!

RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-GKlD0f_A4HYT2jp9Y05...hzvWTKzSba]

Oh, very often, specially during summer nights. I for one have a personal war against bugs and unless I get to squash it and wach it squirm as it dies....until I have captured and destroyed every bug that flied into my room, I wont go to sleep.

One time when I opened the front door of my family's apartment, a giant moth came in. I opened all the windows and the front door, but it did not want to leave. I have a huge phobia on some bugs, and moth is one of them. I asked my mom to take care of it since she is darn good with touching bugs, but she ended up telling me to man up and take care of it. I attached my heavy math textbook at the end of a stick and slammed on the moth. The aftermath looked like a person jumped from top of a 100 floor building. A huge red splatter. After that, I tried as much as possible not to kill bugs.

Waylon777 Wrote:One time when I opened the front door of my family's apartment, a giant moth came in. I opened all the windows and the front door, but it did not want to leave. I have a huge phobia on some bugs, and moth is one of them. I asked my mom to take care of it since she is darn good with touching bugs, but she ended up telling me to man up and take care of it. I attached my heavy math textbook at the end of a stick and slammed on the moth. The aftermath looked like a person jumped from top of a 100 floor building. A huge red splatter. After that, I tried as much as possible not to kill bugs.

Ways to catch moths:

Large jar with a lid - try to get the moth inside the jar, and then put the lid on it. Take it far outside and let it go.

Butterfly net - a small net on the end of a stick used to catch butterflies. Catch the moth, take it outside and release it.

"Wind Tunnel" vacuum cleaner - the vacuum cleaner that has the clear bagless canister on it. Dump out the canister and put it back on the vacuum. Use the hose attachment to suck up the moth. Usually, they are not hurt by this. Take the vacuum outside, take out the canister and let the moth go. Sometimes the force of the vacuum will kill the moth, but usually they are pretty tough.
[Image: 300_80791.gif]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ways to catch moths:

Large jar with a lid - try to get the moth inside the jar, and then put the lid on it. Take it far outside and let it go.

Butterfly net - a small net on the end of a stick used to catch butterflies. Catch the moth, take it outside and release it.

"Wind Tunnel" vacuum cleaner - the vacuum cleaner that has the clear bagless canister on it. Dump out the canister and put it back on the vacuum. Use the hose attachment to suck up the moth. Usually, they are not hurt by this. Take the vacuum outside, take out the canister and let the moth go. Sometimes the force of the vacuum will kill the moth, but usually they are pretty tough.
[Image: 300_80791.gif]

Looks like you saved the day! Uzi battling the evil creatures of the night Tongue

mbennet35 Wrote:Looks like you saved the day! Uzi battling the evil creatures of the night Tongue

No, here are some evil creatures of the night.....and day.....

Pat Robertson (demon)
[Image: Robertson.jpg]

The Father of Hell and pure Evil itself....
CEO of Walmart...
[Image: mikeDuke.jpg]

Politicians
[Image: Politicians.png]

tavi Wrote:Oh my god! This thread IS FOR ME

I used to have a huge fear of moths, my first memory was having a caravan in my mums back garden, one night, id left all windows open, i got in and sat down and maybe 30 seconds past when i heard a noise and became away of about 100 moths of every distinction you can think, the reason i hadnt noticed was because there was SO many, if there were one or two say, i probably wouldve noticed, so i became aware all at once and shot out my caravan like i was "on fire" it took me hours to get rid of them and gave me a fear for life.

That sounds horrible! Funny how such small creatures can scare people so bad, including me haha

The thing i hate the most is when moths/bug keep flying towards my phone's screen at night because they're attracted by the light.

^ YES happens to me all the time.