Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention To Anyone That Reads Our Posts Or Comments
My Husband and I, Bryan are co-sharing this account....so if I post something (Barry)....it'll have my name after it....if he does...well...you get the idea....Lol...thanks for your time and attention...----Barry

Why not just sign them "B" and keep us guessing?
I bid NO Trump!

Lol...I love that Ljay.... but we aren't that mean...lol----Barry

BarryAndBryan Wrote:My Husband and I, Bryan are co-sharing this account....so if I post something (Barry)....it'll have my name after it....if he does...well...you get the idea....Lol...thanks for your time and attention...----Barry

If we're talking to both of you, can we just say "BAB"s?

Ok, wait, so which of you am I friends with? Disoriented

Mike

Hi Barry & Bryan

Welcome to GaySpeak....

I won't allow my husband into this forum because he would let everyone know that I'm incredibly good looking, and I also have a habit of lying thru my false teeth (smile).....
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Hi Barry & Bryan

Welcome to GaySpeak....

I won't allow my husband into this forum because he would let everyone know that I'm incredibly good looking, and I also have a habit of lying thru my false teeth (smile).....

MY BF doesn't even like reading them..any kind of troll or asshole and he just stops and has no desire to continue...he is way worse than I am about it...and I am pretty bad. I have little tolerance for trolls...he has none at all...

...and Barry and Bryan...I will pay attention to the difference...welcome to both of you!

Thank you guys....and Mike...you were talking and friends with me (Barry)....I'm the one with the pink hair...Bryan wears the glasses...Lol...and if you want to hardheaded...-----Barry

Thanks guys, I look forward to reading more posts from the both of you.