Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attracted to feminine guys
Hi, I am new to this site and new to the possibility of exploring my attractions. Anyways, I have always thought of myself as straight, but I have found myself attracted to feminine guys for the last couple years, and I wonder what it would be like to pursue these feelings. I was wondering if anybody could give me advice or their opinion, or anything else they might want to say to me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi T! Welcome.
Just be you and make yourself happy! Go out there and meet those fem guys that you like. Wink

G Day Terrence and welcome to Gayspeak....explore away Wink

welcome to gay speak

It is Ok to feel attracted to feminie boys BUT : If you decide for a feminine boy do it right... I know some guys who are attracted to feminine guys ...but 1 or 2 are ashamed to go out with this friend ..because he is feminine and they have a bad feeling to present him their friends and family ... So ... if you decide for a feminine guy do it the right way, without shame or anything.... or let it be. Never hurt someone because you see him just as a new fetish.

I've met some fem guys.
I don't think all of them are gay.
But they are all very easy to get along with. No pressure around them.
It's a nice experience.

And I agree with fenris. Take them seriously if you decide to be with one.