Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attraction To Masculinity
I have friends who are more fem. But as far as attractiveness.....they don't do a damn thing for me. It sound horrible.....i know it does....but I want a MAN damn it.

Mick

So, we can all basically agree masculine guys are freaking hot?

At the end of the day the way I see it is each and every single one of us has our own preferences and has our own definition and understanding of what "masculine" and "feminine" are and its to this divide where we as human beings create our "dream guy".
No one person can be right in the battle of masc and fem as no two people have the same personal understanding of what it really means and where it builds certain blocks in ones mind.
For myself someone could fit my physical demands but as soon as they open their mouth and start head bopping and clicking away the initial attraction is over and done with but I'll still give them the time of day for a chat, laugh etc.
What really bugs me out is this elitist mentality these "super masc" gay guys have where they can only be seen associating with other super masc guys, honestly I fit the physical appearance of the majority of these guys (wash board abs, huge arms, tattoos etc) but I have never let the way I look determine who my friends are and if I get judged for who I choose to associate with then its their loss as ill never give them the time of day.

Dreamer Wrote:Masculinity is a HUGE turn on for me.

I can't help it.

It's what I like.

Fem's never really did it for me (sorry fems), and that's ok because I have nothing wrong with femininity, it's just not what I naturally gravitate towards sexually.

Even if it's a butch lesbian... if she's hot, spews manliness (can be mistaken for a dude), and has got heavy swagger, I'm drawn to her sexually. My dick jumps. I can't help it...

I've had a sexual experience with a butch "lesbian" before and I liked it.

So if it has a penis or a vagina... as long as he's/she's fine as fuck, and masculine... My head says yes! Although, the head on my neck prefers dick over fish.

Can anyone relate?

I like people who are themselves, not trying to BE like someone else, or BE what they think others want them to be.

Regardless if you're a flamer or a bear, if you are being who you really, truly are, then Im ok with that. I will base my attraction on your personality. I may find your physical features nice, but my bottom line decision will always be on your personality.

Yes, I like thick, hairy men. But Ive met a few thin, waif like guys who were great people, and had awesome personalities. I found that very stimulating.

If I ever end up with a BF or hubby, I cant say who he will be or what type he will be, but I know he will be a good person.

But I can always hope I will wake up one day with Hugh Jackman in my bed!!!! LOL

Its not always straight cut when comes to masc/butch whatever, for me its the person simple as that, and i can be quite picky on that score alone, wether camp or butch. And to those who say i prefer this or that, who havent had much experience, your ideas may not match with reality. And keep in mind some of those fem guys might not be interested in you either. And i think brad pitt looks f*!@#! fine in a dress. I do have a fem side, i guess you could call it that ( i dont have a squeeky voice) but theres a lot of boy in there too, i dont plan on losing it, i just like truth. my ex (masc, tall, broad) i felt times tried to push more feminity onto me than i had, he didnt see the boy in me, i hated it when he tickled me, then id really cry and giggle like a little bitch! Though if needs be i can blend into any "straight" situations, etc, etc, i wanted to say more, but too tired, everything going blurry, g,nite gayspeakers!

Actually, I'm with Annie on this one:

Lol, not every fem "clicks" or head bobs or whatever the gay lord else nonsense I'm seeing lol!

For as long as I've been here, which has been awhile, I've been the only obviously feminine guy who has stuck around and feel like it's time for a revolt! :p

And Partisan, Sis, you are absolutely freaking right, just because you view yourselves as non fem, average, butch, masculine, a man or whatever, doesn't give the right to denote fem guys, such as what I've seen here. Because clearly you haven't met every gay fem guy, and I for one definitely do not "click" or head bob or do whatever the flappin else you all seem to think feminine guys do.

I don't like purses,shoes,make-up,fashion,doing hair, sashaying, creating drama, and definitely men who can't appreciate me for who I am and bloody well was born as.

I like to hike, I love nature, I work at the Zoo with animals that would make most "manly men" piss a lake out of fright, I love Amphibians and Reptiles, and I can hold my own in a sports conversation.

Just because I say Gurl and Sis and Boo, doesn't make me some Gay Latisha Whore on the street with heels bigger than most guys dicks and a thirst for Drama like it was water in the middle of the desert and the same can be said for other feminine guys.

One of y'all's soul mate's gonna be a fem, cause the more you push something away, the more it comes back at you and who knows, he might be a Top, sent from Zeus himself, come to show you how a real man treats a man :/ . Kay, rant over

Ooo, I blacked out for a second? What happened Sis...oh! The Real House Wives of Atlanta is on, gurl I love me some NeNe <3, that optimus prime built bitch! :3

I kinda am too. But not too masculine. I'm neither attracted to twinks nor bears. I'm attracted to people who are themselves. People who look good and are nice people. I couldn't and will not date someone with out empathy. I won't date someone who only thinks of their need as there are so many people like this.

Kiid Wrote:I kinda am too. But not too masculine. I'm neither attracted to twinks nor bears. I'm attracted to people who are themselves. People who look good and are nice people. I couldn't and will not date someone with out empathy. I won't date someone who only thinks of their need as there are so many people like this.

Hey sweet thang. I look good, I'm an Empath and I'm myself on 100% lol.

Just kidding Wink <3

(my attempt at being flirtatious xD )

I can identify with this. I've always been more attracted toward masculinity than femininity, whether it be manly men or butch women (hopefully they aren't lesbians! I lack their desired equipment).