Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aunties back..... Just an update where i been...
Hey all,
Aunty is back now after a mad month away.... On November 1st i met a guy and started a relationship and his told me if i get my flat sorted i will find him moving in SO.... Where i have been.......

Throwing out 53 black bags (bin men are not happy but hey i pay council tax and their wage) containing both my crap and the ex bf's stuff who failed to collect the last little bit... I have moved everything around had more bonfires than i can count all through november with help of lighter fluid and petrol to get it started on damp days... I have had one of my dogs thrown back at me and had to play god between two of my babies to give one up which was a sad day. I have been removing skirting boards glossing them outside dusting them down and applying non stop no nails whilst damp sealing my flat discovering an indoor water feature when it rains avoiding the christmas decorations and the tree whilst shoving shopping under it and wrapping gifts and taking my car to the dealer ship the dog broke

*breathe*

Then ive been listing items on ebay whilst waiting for the magic red to turn green where i got a buyer wrapping the items up in brown paper and asking the co op next door for more boxes to put the items in and driving to my mums to use her scales i am able to get correct postage to send to some random sad person who wants my crap for cash *ching ching* which i then spend on more utter crap to make my home look more presentable whilst operating a henry hoover and a mop to clean up any spillages caused by decorating and it doesnt stop there....

*breathe again*

Spent hours upon hours looking around for various bits and pieces ordering a replacement credit card to get everything sorted and going out and doing endless shopping trips driving around for days on end taking a day trip to hastings to treat the partner whilst tackling some idiots in life who want me to do this and that and drop everything at a hat whilst fitting a meal in here and there and doing a couple of trips to the hospital and back for a general MOT and results and then returning home to find the dogs once again gone psycho and chewed the damn hoover again... So grab the hoover off to the repairers and advertise the dog in the window as "free to a good home"... Get a responses check out the home looks lovely sounds welcoming and loads of land so off the dog goes...

*beep beep*

Its been no more than 24 hours and they stating they cant cope with a 14 week old pup whos crapped on the floor yet they claim to have twenty years experience with staffs so my answer..... Not my problem clean it up deal with it as i cant take him back so... Once again back into town grab various items from the pound shop including christmas cards write all the damn things out (it is highly boring after the 47th card and wishing everyone a merry christmas) i then have to go delivering them as royal mail charge a fortune and despite a post box right outsidfe my door it isnt wise to pay stupid money for people a mile to fourteen miles to get posted a card so i spend another day delivering the damn things whilst avoiding various icy patches and cold snaps and WHAM..... Its my holidays from work.... Time to relax...

*breathe*

Think again.... The stormy conditions totally flooded the flat and enough is enough calling up builders getting estimate and running ragged over the level of water coming in pots and pans everywhere collecting it i recycle the water for the plants to keep the cost of the tap down obtaining perminant markers i write LEAK on the ceiling whilst grabbing a broom to brush down the broken plaster before in scrape it into a pile and hand it to the council for disposal.... I had my neighbour knocking on the door more times than i can count for various bits and pieces and this is driving to the point of screaming PISS OFF AND KNOCK ON SOMEONE ELSES DOOR IM DEAD BUSY i behave myself smile sweetly and just do the friendly neighbour thing and then say after closing the door... Go away...

*breathe*

Bang bang bang bang bang at stupid o clock in the morning i assume my neighbour is pissed as a fart has fallen down the stairs and is laying in a pool of piss unable to get up with a big boozers hooter which is brighter than ruldolphs nose but infact turns out to be people inside robbing her blind as shes been a stupid bitch gone out on the lash and left the windows open... Head phones on music on and disturbance muted out i get a knock from the police half way through getting prepared to shove a broom, up my arse and sweep the street wanting a damn statement... Rolling my eyes i agree to give a little statement and when i say little it lasted ten minutes which seemed half hour....

And now im 60% done i decided enough is enough its time to return and catch up with people i enjoyy spending time with

So yeah i am going to get on more often and continue where i left off

Welcome to any new comers

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon
Gayspeak agony aunt xx

Last I heard you were wondering where you next meal was coming from and terrified of the stack of bills that was threatening to eat you. I guess you got all of that sorted before you threw yourself into another romance?

Seems to me a lot of insanity... Reminds me of my life when I was using massive amounts of meth... Wink

Frankly, its love me love my dogs, love my house as I keep it. I do not give up these sorts of things for anyone - I don't care how big is dick is, how tight his ass is... If he can't love me as I am, then he is not worth my time and effort.

Are you really, truly desiring to change who you are to suit a man who can't seem to find it to like the real you?

I agree with Bowyn, you are totally rearranging your life for this guy. I mean even if I were asking the man I love to move in and he would accept my home as is, critters and all and, if he had critters too, they would simply have to learn to get along with mine.

Sure once he moved in there would be some organizational changes to accommodate his things and how he needed things to be comfortable but, my critters, my bed and, my reloading area stays as is. Love me, at least deal with the bed an gun room and love my critters or don't bother with me.

But then I wouldn't pursue anyone I didn't think would like my lifestyle basically as it is. Sure I'd adapt and compromise on some things, that's how it works but, to get rid of my critters or turn my life on end - no.

Welcome back Aunty, you have been missed. Confusedmile:
Bighug

" . . . he's told me if i get my flat sorted i will find him moving in"

Sorry Aunty, but this sets off all sorts of warning bells in my head. Pushy, arrogant and control-freak are just some of the words that are popping up.

Please be careful. Bighug

His not anything like that I am maybe just trying to impress and turn my life around I have kind of been stuck in a pit and my new partner is spending money on making sure i got food on the table which is good and being really supportive and how i was six months ago is now the oppisite which is nice... I have told my friends about him and they know him as well and said his a really genuine person who i havent had any bad feedback about as i wanted to do reasearch first too... I missed ya too rainbow mum just with trying to get everything sorted and being so happy i lost my voice for three days as my stutter wouldnt go so i just shut up for three days is something that never happenned before

Hi mate.

Speaking from experience I can totally understand and relate to what you are doing.

Like yourself, I had been through a crap time.. and had let things slip.. but I met a guy, he eventually gave me a kick up the bum in the way you have described... again like you, I had a massive clear out.. and found the old me reappear once again.

Ignore the negative comments mate, you know the guy, you know your situation, and if it makes you happy, then go for it.

Good luck my friend. Invasion

Auntie, I think you need to learn about the use of the full stop (or period). lol... What a saga. Take care and be happy.

^^yes don't forget to relax Bighug

welcome back aunty