Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussie Aussie Aussie!
I may not be in Oz right now but it's still home.
Since no-one else has posted I figure I'll get the ball rolling. Are there any others on here?

G'Day,
Im from Greensborough in the North Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne

My family has a place in Geraldton, near Perth ... but I've never been there ... Australia does sound like an AMAZING place though :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Why all the Australians i ve met are hot? What do you do there?? lol

Cal's photos are a testament to that - I am AMAZED at the definition in your arm babe - keep that up and you'll be cover modelling it by the time you're 18 NO worries. When I was your age I had the body of a skinned chicken breast ... absolutely NOTHING to look at - it's taken me 8 years to get to my size, and I'm still no where near your standard.

I think, Spotysocks, it's largely because all the Australians I've met are so very laid back, and so very common sense about things ... Aussies rool.

:biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Indeed, laid back/chilled behaviour and common sense are wonderful qualities to have.

Hey Aussies!

I've been to Australia twice... as have some family out there... Rockingham, W.A.

Would love to go out there again and tour the country.

And yes... I agree with the others that most Aussies are hot!!!

Yeah, I'm from Adelaide. Most boringest city in Adelaide apparantly but its ok for me.

I don't know about every Aussie being hot, I've seen about as many average looking (to put it nicely) Aussies as I have hot Aussies.

Hey all,

Yeh I agree, I LOVED being in Oz... the guys were HOT.

I saw some of the best bod's in the world when I was on the Gold Coast, It was a "Aussie Bum" promo thingy... half naked gorgeous men in pants and swim wear absolutely everywhere... WOW heaven!!

Biggrinflip

I have family in sydney. Never been myself. Hope to soon :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]