Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussie Newbie :P
Welcome to the forums, Danny!!

:biggrin:

Hello Dannyboii and Welcome to GaySpeak. So what's your experience of being a young gay teenager in Brisbane? Have you had a boyfriend yet?

Hello and Birthday-song

princealbertofb - In reply to your question, I have to say 'not exactly...' There are alot of douche bags I've met but still searching for that one who will put up with all of this.... (waves hand and snaps that finger) Smile I'm basically an open-book and help troubled gay teens at my school sometimes on a daily basis Smile I have a very supporting family, you could say Gay is in the family considering a fair few of my relatives are Gay.

Welcome and enjoy!

DannyBoii Wrote:princealbertofb - In reply to your question, I have to say 'not exactly...' There are alot of douche bags I've met but still searching for that one who will put up with all of this.... (waves hand and snaps that finger) Smile I'm basically an open-book and help troubled gay teens at my school sometimes on a daily basis Smile I have a very supporting family, you could say Gay is in the family considering a fair few of my relatives are Gay.

Well done on your support role mate Wink awesome to know you are right there for younger ones who are going through where you have been, and so nice to know you have such a supportive family too Smile

Welcome! Big Grin

welcome yes, it is good to see another aussie online, start forcing the northerners to come on in our time zone hey

Welcome! Wavey

Undreamt Wrote:welcome yes, it is good to see another aussie online, start forcing the northerners to come on in our time zone hey

There's enough fake tan and fake attitude in Queensland, we can do without the southerners fake time Wink

Don't really need it up here anyway because if we want some extra light at the end of the day for a BBQ or whatever, we are clever enough to turn a light on Wink