Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussie soaps
CAL Wrote:Shes gone now lol. I just cant stand the acting on Home and Away, Manly that stupid Farm Kid, hes crap!
But they changed Neighbours look and things thinking it would atract more aussie viewers, but sadly it didnt. So Hopefully It will be Cut.

They god rid of the timmonds (sp?) which sucked.

Yehh she hasnt here:tongue: But she is the legend of the bay. Yet they keep tony and those shitty people Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:They god rid of the timmonds (sp?) which sucked.

Yehh she hasnt here:tongue: But she is the legend of the bay. Yet they keep tony and those shitty people Cry
I just loved when Alf ran pipa over sorry I have sick mind but the bad acting in that shot. Mum hates me because I just bag the show lol!

CAL Wrote:I just loved when Alf ran pipa over sorry I have sick mind but the bad acting in that shot. Mum hates me because I just bag the show lol!
We havent gone that far lol

We just had umm.. brad with the police because the old woman reported him? :tongue:
[/COLOR]

Sally hasn't left yet. I think she leaves early next year 'cause she has only just finished her last bit of filming last week.

The finale of Home & Away just had the hobo writing Milco in the sand as Sally was playing with Pippa so she aint gone yet.

And Amanda is returning next year as well. She brings so much drama to the show so I'm looking forward to her return.

~BeN~ Wrote:And Amanda is returning next year as well. She brings so much drama to the show so I'm looking forward to her return.

I liked Amanda. Everyone blamed her when it wasnt her :eek: They simply cant keep her away eh Wink But she was like the summerbay bitch :biggrin: Now they have jas.. would be interesting seeing those two come head to head (Not sure if shes left yet lol) :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

^She has lol.

~BeN~ Wrote:^She has lol.

Oh that sucks :mad:
[/COLOR]

I've been watching Neighbours for over 20 years and haven't actually missed all that many episodes. Ani_smiles