Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussie soaps
Any chance we could also talk about the Aussie soaps here too?

Well theres
Neighbours - Gone off the Rails!
Home and Away - Theres a Disaster every week LoL
All Saints - Its Good, good Medical Drama
Macleods Daughters - Bogans Show
City Homicide - The newist of them all. The Australian version of The Bill in some ways. Filmed on the streets of Melbourne. Good Show!

Thats what I think lol. Still think theres nothing better than Eastenders and the Street. (My mums scottish, watches both every weekday lol)

Catch Ya

Neighbours, never really liked.
Home And Away... used to like it, but don't watch it much anymore.
All Saints... glad it came to the UK at last! Shame it's on when I'm at work Sad

lol... how far behind you Aussies with EE and Corrie? We have to tape the EE omnibus every Sunday and send it over for the family I've got out there.

We are around 6 months behind in Eastenders & The Street. Its on a channel here called UK-TV. This is on Foxtel (Like Sky in UK) and shows every british show new or old. But Mums got my whole family into it she watches it that often.

Back on topic.
All Saints and City Homicide are the only two worth while watching here now!

I love All Saints. It's awesome. I love Frank's attitude, so inconsiderate of other people's feelings, I love people like that, people who beat around the bush are annoying. Franks says what he thinks and how he expresses it is hilarious. I wonder who is goingto die in the bombing, if anyone?

I watch Home & Away as well. It is stupid how their is a disaster every week as Cal said and every single character has either been shot at, held hostage, been caught in a house fire, been in a car accident or nearly drowned at least 2 or 3 times but it is still entertaining. Kate Ritchie has shown some of the best acting I have ever seen from any Aussie actor.

The finale to Home & Away was a bit average though. My mum guessed the hospital attacker was the priest and I guessed the old bum was Milco.

All saints was shown here and was quite weird.. Idk why just, we had the show which I think was simular (Casualty) Our version so its just meh.

and as to home and away - how many times has sally like been killed well nearly died?! And why do people stay if theres a new crazy person every week! oh and one last thing.. HOW MANY BOAT CRASHES CAN ONE PLACE HAVE WITH THE SAME CHARACTERS?!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Ahahahaha, true that.

You know Neighbours was going to be scarped over here, stop makin it. This is due to no one watching the show here in Australia, Its that crap! But they still make it because the ratings are so high in the UK.
Home and Away slowly getting back on track.

^^ what's with everyone talking about home & away and neighbours finales?? To me, that sounds like they're coming to an end... but they're not??

CAL Wrote:Ahahahaha, true that.

You know Neighbours was going to be scarped over here, stop makin it. This is due to no one watching the show here in Australia, Its that crap! But they still make it because the ratings are so high in the UK.
Home and Away slowly getting back on track.

See I stopped watching neighbours for a while, tuned in the other day EVERYTHING had changed, I was like eh :eek:

Home and away I just get confused by so much drama.. Cant believe they are letting sally leave though Cry Shes a legend!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:See I stopped watching neighbours for a while, tuned in the other day EVERYTHING had changed, I was like eh :eek:

Home and away I just get confused by so much drama.. Cant believe they are letting sally leave though Cry Shes a legend!
Shes gone now lol. I just cant stand the acting on Home and Away, Manly that stupid Farm Kid, hes crap!
But they changed Neighbours look and things thinking it would atract more aussie viewers, but sadly it didnt. So Hopefully It will be Cut.