Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austins Date blog
OK i just got back from a date , That was the best one i been on ever!!!!!!!!!Never been took to a nice restaurant and treated so nice before. First, his name is Byron and we have been friends all thru school. He just called me up this morning and ask me out ,which i thought was gonna be like a wendys thingy with maybe a stop over at some other friends house for some gaming. NOT-- He was like all sweet talking and talking about how he always wanted to take me out and get closer. Anyhow , after the dinner and a long conversation about how we went all these years without dating .
He took my hand and looked me in the eyes , In shock i was like shaking from being nervous , he says"when your ready i so much want to be your boyfriend" May seem like WTH is Austin so nervous about.
Guys byron is like my real crush all my life i have had this thing for him for ever.
Ok its saturday and Byron comes over ,we was going out but i talked him into staying. After i fixed a nice meal and a movie we got lost in conversation and , well he ended up spending the night.

Sunday was not as active ,but we texted alot and made plans on how we was gonna get thru our first day at school tomorrow as lovers. Do we come out to our friends or keep it to ourself?

I saved my virginity for the right person and i think that byron might just be that person. Saturday FEB 15 2014 a day i wont never forget the day i became a bottom.

Congrats buddy!!!! Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:Congrats buddy!!!! Smile
Ditto!
The first time will always be special.

p.s. -btw - i like to stop the microwave with 1 second to go. I don't like the high-pitched noise!

That's really awesome. Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

So sweet! Congratulations. Honestly. It literally blows my mind how far we have come since I was in highschool! Butter

Congrats Austin.

I always say love will find you when you least expect it.

Now don't go breaking his heart....

:biggrin:

ObW
X

^^ he couldn't if he tried!!!
Sorry couldn't resist

Anywho!!

Congrats Austin!!!!!! Smile and good luck!!! (Not that you'll need it)

Mexicanwave

Go Austin!

Confusedmile: