Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austins Date blog
Thanks Evan that means alot to me , i just wish everyone in my life could accept me for who i am , and what i do.

Is it normal for someone to insist on moving in with you, byron is like demanding it. He says if i really loved him then i would want that.

So? Did "it" happen???

Just curious..........

MisterTinkles Wrote:So? Did "it" happen???

Just curious..........

gotta let him know this weekend , i want to be around him all the time. But we are like just starting in this relationship i want to wait a while longer .

Wait until you are absolutely positive.

Same thing for moving in together. Make sure you are both absolutely positive.

I would make a suggestion, that if you did get a place together, get a two bedroom.

[SIZE="3"]I have my own apartment already for reasons i dont want to talk about now. Anyway its a one bedroom and im keeping my 10 yr old brother part of the time.

Thats the real reason i dont want it now for my brother which i love more than a relationship right now.
Thanks and i appreciate the advice.[/SIZE]

The one time we got to ride to school together, and i get like these jerks laughing and crap as we get out of the car. WTF have you not seen two people in love. So i just lean over and kiss him on the cheek and flip them the bird. BTW next date tomorrow night .

Good for you for not letting those people get to you. They aren't worth your time or troubles.

findingmyway Wrote:Good for you for not letting those people get to you. They aren't worth your time or troubles.

Thanks just wish i came out sooner to start a LGBT support group at my school.

Got a text from a guy i met on chats that i was really into. Its been awhile and i just dont know. See he is 15 . Whats your thoughts on that guys ? We talked for 6 months and got really close . I ended it when i turned 18 and it was hard. I was falling in love with him.