Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia - How Good Is It?
In Aus we either call it the brand name or soft drink. Pop and soda are two words I hardly ever here. Unless a brand is called soda water or something.

How is the quality of iocaine these days?

you should go. I think there is a lot of things us kiwis could say about the auzzies. But thats only cos they beat us at sport like cricket... and sometimes netball.

Kiid Wrote:you should go. I think there is a lot of things us kiwis could say about the auzzies. But thats only cos they beat us at sport like cricket... and sometimes netball.

True, but then you Kiwis kick ass when it comes to Rugby. Big Time!

I'd be just as excited about coming to NZ if that was where the job opportunity was Smile

ObW
X

Well after careful consideration of all the responses, serious and otherwise, I am heading to Australia on 10th March for a month :-)

Im going to be working from our Sydney office, but Im sure there will be a few opportunities to take in the sights as they say.

I think a month will be enough time to work out if Id like to be there on a longer assignment or not.

So I have some travelling to do Smile

Nairobi -->London (today 22 Feb)--->Florida (Sunday 24th Feb)--->London--->Sydney (10 March)--->London (2 April)-->Nairobi (7th April)

Phew. Lucky for me its all business or first class. Bring on the air miles Smile

Oh and if any of our forum members from that part of the world fancy showing a pom around some, feel free to holler Smile

Cant wait!

ObW
X

Good to hear Wink

You'd be living 1000km south of me when you visit, so I wouldn't be much of a guide other than the ocassional email or text Smile

I would love to visit one day!

It's my dream to move to Australia Smile
An eye for an eye