Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do for a living?
I don't know. I've been employed by the same small, family-owned company (not always with the same job description) for 40 years this month. I still don't know what I'm doing, but apparently, I do it very well. I've only been fired three times... and each time they came BEGGING me to come back.

I recently found a job in an airport security. Never thought they'll hire me after all the testing but they did.

I just work for a major UK supermarket three days a week but hope to get into admin in the future.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:It is a common theme for artists to first have to die before they are recognized... Perhaps you should fake your death. I'm sure either the Media's Fake News or Trumps "Alternative facts" will come handy in this ....Wavey

XD
I'll also have a 'dream' about my workplace in the Art+Carer field... There's a specific museum in my heart Rudolph I'd love to try working there.

I work for a drug and alcohol addiction charity!
An eye for an eye

Business Analyst for a large telecom. I spend all day looking at spreadsheets, writing code, and creating statistical reports

I work in IT, jack of all trades, but mostly SQL Server DBA.

I restore classic Ford Mustangs as well as other 60's Muscle cars. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it! Very rewarding seeing the expressions on customers faces when they pick up the completed car.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!