Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto....
Fellatio!!!

So I'm like 6'4" and 165 lbs, with an 8 1/2" cock. On top of all this, I'm really flexible by nature, have always been able to put both legs behind my head and practice yoga irregularly. So by no surprise a couple of years back I found myself folding myself in half and wrapping my lips around my cock-head. Unfortunately, I never managed to get past the ridge of my glans, but it still feels damn good.:tongue: Since then I've lost interest momentarily (probably because of my dildo), but I'd still like to go at it again and really focus my yoga on being able to take more.... RolleyesYeah, I guess that's about all I've got to say, anyone else had much luck with this fun maneuver?

-Der Jack
"Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been"

Nope. Sadly, im not that flexible Sad.

SleepTalker Wrote:Nope. Sadly, im not that flexible Sad.

Same.
And perhaps i'm a bit too plump too...

*Sigh*
Doomed to always have another guy suck me off instead.:tongue:
Well, when i find a guy...:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I've actually had "wet" dreams where I'm sucking myself off, but no, totally impossible in real life for me.

Yeah I could use a guy to do that for me too, then I wouldn't have to put all that effort into my stretching. Confusedmile:

Be lying if I said I haven't tried. I've an above average cock but not nearly flexible enough. I do do yoga, but have honestly never thought about it for those purposes hahahaah

For being chubby I'm ratter flexible, but I also suffer from psoriasis and my constantly problems with my knees, especially when driving strangely Tongue I can make my feet touch my ear although

I've tried, but never quite made it, would love to if I could though.
Richard

For that 7 seconds could extend the spine beyond limits?

pellaz Wrote:For that 7 seconds could extend the spine beyond limits?

I would try if I could

Richard