Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autoemasculation
Hello everyone, what about the process autoemasculation you be on the right or left testicular either all and where possible to undergo such an operation , and does it have a risk

loadmy Wrote:
Hello everyone, what about the process autoemasculation you be on the right or left testicular either all and where possible to undergo such an operation , and does it have a risk

The definition of emasculation is the total removal of the male sex organs. The removal of one or both of the testicles is called castration.

Why anyone would consider such a procedure is beyond my comprehension but if it is auto castration without medical supervision then I guess that the risks would be enormous.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

loadmy Wrote:
Why would you want to castrate yourself? Why are you asking this question? Risks? Of cutting your balls off? Why not just kill yourself flat out and get it over with?

Thank you all respond , but
I want surgery autoemasculation
Yes to get rid of my energy completely masculine
And I want to get rid of the whole of this hormone
But is it true that the function of the right testicle is different from the left ??And very importantly, where can I find
To do this is India hospital
I want in the United Kingdom
And how much may be cost

MikeW Wrote:Why would you want to castrate yourself? Why are you asking this question? Risks? Of cutting your balls off? Why not just kill yourself flat out and get it over with?
I want you to know that
I want to get rid of
My energy and sex hormone
To become a monk and not a man of religion But a monk in my own way and my philosophy
Own

loadmy Wrote:Thank you all respond , but
I want surgery autoemasculation
Yes to get rid of my energy completely masculine
And I want to get rid of the whole of this hormone
But is it true that the function of the right testicle is different from the left ??And very importantly, where can I find
To do this is India hospital
I want in the United Kingdom
And how much may be cost

Both testicles have exactly the same function.

Are you saying that you are looking for gender reassignment - i.e., a sex change? If so there are many European countries where this could be performed but ass to what it might cost I have no idea but you can be certain that it will be a great deal of money. Check this out:

http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/Pa-St...rgery.html

You have to bear in mind that you would have to go through psychiatric/pschological assesment before an operation could be performed. Also, if you went through this operaton it should be done as close as possible to where you live so that you can receive post operative care that could possibly go on for years.

loadmy Wrote:I want you to know that
I want to get rid of
My energy and sex hormone
To become a monk and not a man of religion But a monk in my own way and my philosophy
Own

That's just stupid. Seriously. You're thinking has been twisted up by the culture you've grown up in. Snap out of it. You have as much right to enjoy sexual energy as anyone else on this planet. That you live in a culture that condemns it, twists it, makes it into something "unnatural" or w/e is just primitive, backward thinking. Right out of the middle ages or something. Just dumb.

Your energy and sex hormone are a natural part of your being. Cutting off your nuts is unnatural. It won't make your life any happier or easier. Chances are just the opposite. You'll be a unique. Is that what you want?

It is best that you speak to a doctor of medicine and a psychological counselor about this. It is not simply a matter of cutting off the testicles. There are other physical and psychological factors to be considered.

AUTOemasculation would mean that you would do this to yourself. That is not a good idea. It is very, very dangerous.
I bid NO Trump!

Thank you for your explanation enough
I want only autoemasculation
And not a sex change , and thank you for the link

Mike: I'm not saying that I approve of what he wants but I am trying to be supportive to someone who is abviously going through great personal torment. Transgender and gender reassignment are regular subjecfts of debate in the UK and more and more people are acceptive of the fact that there do in fact exist more than just male and female. Whatever his reasons I am not here to judge and if I can help him forward safely,then it's better than letting him go to some back street butcher. They exist en every country, even the UK. Look up the (name deleted by me) in London and see if you would trust such a clinic.