Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autoemasculation
Anocxu Wrote:We are not on the same page..

That, sir, is plainly obvious.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

OUCH! i couldn't not do such a thing nor want too, i enjoy my sexual energy, living without arousal or orgasms umm not my type of life. Spiritual behavior doesn't necessarily need to be sex free, if you want to be a monk be one but im sure you dont need to mutilate yourself, just control yourself and divert your energy towards your more spiritual goals.

LONDONER Wrote:The definition of emasculation is the total removal of the male sex organs. The removal of one or both of the testicles is called castration.

Why anyone would consider such a procedure is beyond my comprehension but if it is auto castration without medical supervision then I guess that the risks would be enormous. [/FONT]

actually, very rarely is the word used to denote castration. it serves mostly in its metaphorical sense and its literal meaning is on its way to being weeded out altogether. to use it in its literal meaning to denote the removal of male sex organs is very archaic.

he sounds like a troll to me too, as others have already pointed out. but, if serious, there are only 2 possibilities in this case:
A. he is suffering from low sex drive (possibly low testosterone or other hormonal influences) to begin with. might be an asexual drive altogether. which is how anybody not out of their mind could seriously consider such a thing.
B. there is some sort of psychological component. it is not a sign of a healthy male psychological makeup to deliberate over cutting off his genitalia.

as such i'd advise any man like that to first seek an appointment at the male clinic (or an equivalent) to check his hormone levels before attempting anything else. if he comes back physiologically normal, then a psych counsel.

[MENTION=23123]Alto[/MENTION], to be fair, transsexuals have to pass a psych evaluation and get graded as mentally sane in order to get the green light for transitioning in the first place. nobody can just go under a knife without first proving that they are not mentally insane.

and the condition has a lot to do with the development of the nervous system. exposure to certain chemicals before birth will guide the developing nervous system to be male. this is a proven fact. absence of such chemicals in a male fetus can occur (leaving the brain in its undifferentiated female state), and also the reverse, the exposure of a female fetus to those masculinizing chemicals will result in a central nervous system characteristic that of a male (men and women do differ in their brain structure and function to a degree). this is an analogous process that might occur in the developing brains of homosexual men, that renders them sexually attracted to men. as such, transsexuals are no more mentally ill than homosexual men are.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

loadmy Wrote:Thank you all respond , but
I want surgery autoemasculation
Yes to get rid of my energy completely masculine
And I want to get rid of the whole of this hormone
But is it true that the function of the right testicle is different from the left ??And very importantly, where can I find
To do this is India hospital
I want in the United Kingdom
And how much may be cost

When I first read your initial post, I just thought you were an insane person, but now that I see where you are from I am better able to understand what is going on with you.

I grew up in the UAE. I spent almost 9 years in Aribic culture before I returned home to the US. I lived,in Aubi-Dubi and in Dubi, and I know the stories that are told there which have caused you to believe this thing is possible, so please listen to what I am about to tell you:

You have been deceived by your culture. Removing a testical will NOT take away your masculinity. It would not matter if you remove the left testical, the right testical, or both. All that would result, is that your body would cease to produce the proper hormones. Yes, it would cause changes to you, but NOT THE CHANGES YOU HAVE BEEN LEAD TO BELIEVE. YOU WOULD NOT BECOME FEMININE. You would only be a man who could no longer have penile sexual relations, and even then it would only take a visit to a doctor who would give you a pill or an injection to take that would reverse those effects.

Again, please listen: You are following teachings that are NOT accurate, healthy, or safe. Do not be fooled by primitive superstious nonsense! It is no different than believing in Dijin! It is MYTH! Do not disfigure yourself because of old foolish stories!

~Beaux