Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autoemasculation
MikeW Wrote:That's just stupid. Seriously. You're thinking has been twisted up by the culture you've grown up in. Snap out of it. You have as much right to enjoy sexual energy as anyone else on this planet. That you live in a culture that condemns it, twists it, makes it into something "unnatural" or w/e is just primitive, backward thinking. Right out of the middle ages or something. Just dumb.

Your energy and sex hormone are a natural part of your being. Cutting off your nuts is unnatural. It won't make your life any happier or easier. Chances are just the opposite. You'll be a unique. Is that what you want?
I do not think this is the type of issue someone could "Snap out of "

This gentleman has a planned path to what he feels is a solution for his concerns .
In this case we have to address what he thinks his issues are.

You need more help than we can give.

But please, think twice about this.

It doesn't sound like the OP is looking to change his gender, more like he wants to reduce/eliminate his sexual urges to become his version of monk. I've never heard of this before though. As far as I know, you don't have to castrate yourself to become a monk or a priest or such, so why do you wanna castrate yourself? There's also chemical castration to look for if your aim is to reduce sexual urges, I don't know if it's safe either, it's just something I stumbled on the internet.

Non-one is going to give you advice on how to mutilate yourself. Search the internet, it packs quite a bit of info. Pick a good surgeon, yes? Or better yet. Don't do it!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

LONDONER Wrote:Mike: I'm not saying that I approve of what he wants but I am trying to be supportive to someone who is abviously going through great personal torment. Transgender and gender reassignment are regular subjecfts of debate in the UK and more and more people are acceptive of the fact that there do in fact exist more than just male and female. Whatever his reasons I am not here to judge and if I can help him forward safely,then it's better than letting him go to some back street butcher. They exist en every country, even the UK. Look up the (name deleted by me) in London and see if you would trust such a clinic.

Anocxu Wrote:I do not think this is the type of issue someone could "Snap out of "

This gentleman has a planned path to what he feels is a solution for his concerns .
In this case we have to address what he thinks his issues are.

I'm increasingly of the opinion that fools should not be suffered lightly, let alone gladly. They need to be told they're foolish, flat out. This OP's English isn't great but he hasn't intimated anything about gender. He's indicated he wishes to be a "monk" (whatever he thinks he means by that) and specifically indicates he wants to thwart his natural, erotic energy by surgically removing at least one of his testicles (on his own, apparently). I'm not going to support such faulty thinking.

Besides this whole thing stinks of troll from the get go.

MikeW Wrote:I'm increasingly of the opinion that fools should not be suffered lightly, let alone gladly. They need to be told they're foolish, flat out. This OP's English isn't great but he hasn't intimated anything about gender. He's indicated he wishes to be a "monk" (whatever he thinks he means by that) and specifically indicates he wants to thwart his natural, erotic energy by surgically removing at least one of his testicles (on his own, apparently). I'm not going to support such faulty thinking.

Besides this whole thing stinks of troll from the get go.
^^^
Which is the reason I ignore some threads..

I'm sure you have seen threads that seem 'Suspicious' yet they turn out to be legitimate..

Sometimes we gave to see how it plays out or just ignore .

Usually time tells if a troll is a troll.. but till then.....

Anocxu Wrote:^^^
Which is the reason I ignore some threads..

I'm sure you have seen threads that seem 'Suspicious' yet they turn out to be legitimate..

Sometimes we gave to see how it plays out or just ignore .

Usually time tells if a troll is a troll.. but till then.....

Both if he's a troll or if he's actually serious about it, it calls for something to be said on the lines of what Mike said.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Both if he's a troll or if he's actually serious about it, it calls for something to be said on the lines of what Mike said.

I'm not disputing what was said. .
I have an issue with the way the opening poster was shut down..

We could have let him post more to see why he was thinking the way he was..

That is my point.

I've been participating in forums long enough to know ..
Despite your suspicions.. sometimes let things flow.

Anocxu Wrote:I'm not disputing what was said. .
I have an issue with the way the opening poster was shut down..

We could have let him post more to see why he was thinking the way he was..

That is my point.

I've been participating in forums long enough to know ..
Despite your suspicions.. sometimes let things flow.

Oh, sure. He can go and chop his balls off if he wants to. I don't have to like that idea, though.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Oh, sure. He can go and chop his balls off if he wants to. I don't have to like that idea, though.
We are not on the same page..