Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoid Gonorrhea
Take note. A fair warning:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/drug-resista...in-the-us/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Things like this should be an advertisement as to why its good to practice safe sex.

CorsacReborn Wrote:Things like this should be an advertisement as to why its good to practice safe sex.

Thank you [MENTION=23512]CorsacReborn[/MENTION]. It seems the title of my thread has put a lot of people from reading it as it's only had about 13 visits so far. Perhaps people just don't want to face the truth.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Thank you [MENTION=23512]CorsacReborn[/MENTION]. It seems the title of my thread has put a lot of people from reading it as it's only had about 13 visits so far. Perhaps people just don't want to face the truth.

I've always been safe but even then you're not 100% protected, if people took more control and made all the precautions that they could then they could still have healthy sex lives and potentially never catch anything.

1) People don't know how to properly use medications. Just look around and you'll find the internet overpopulated with morons who blabber about this or that molecule and they don't even know what is it or what it does. Just do it. Look around.

Ignorance plays a major part in the misuse and misconceptions regarding medicine and antibiotics are a pivotal part of that trend. And a dangerous one, precisely because of this kind of thing.

To my understanding, this is the most unforgivable thing about humans with access to information.

2) Irresponsibility regarding antibiotics is a 2 way street and medical staff is in part guilty for overuse and in earlier times pharmaceuticals for making them too readily available for anyone. Control of prescriptions is a rather recent development, on average and it just maybe too little too late. But most importantly, the food industry is perhaps the main responsible by chucking antibiotic by the ton to whatever they grow.

3) Sexual education. Still lacking in so many places.

WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM.

Seriously. It's not that hard.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

LONDONER Wrote:Thank you [MENTION=23512]CorsacReborn[/MENTION]. It seems the title of my thread has put a lot of people from reading it as it's only had about 13 visits so far. Perhaps people just don't want to face the truth.

Or some people actually already know how or just generally are not so inclined to utilize this sort of avenue.

It doesn't pay well to make assumptions my dear.

It could be that the person you so badly believe should review this article, is perhaps a doctor or very well versed with these sorts of things. Perhaps more so than you.

"It's not the size of the Audience, but the Quality of the Speaker."

I'm just being honest Catmilk

People may know this but they still insist on doing stuff that will increase their risks of catching STDs instead of protecting themselves. Knowing and refusing to act in a way that could protect yourself and others from things like this is irresponsible and it is in the interest of everyone if we all take precautions.

STDs are not something that doctors should be treating alone, doctors are expected to cure the implications of bad choices with modern medicine which then makes people feel that the responsibility isn't with them. When you strip yourself of any responsibility as an adult, you have to place it somewhere so you place it on someone else and for STDs people are placing the responsibility on the health services across the world to cure/treat them when their choice to remain unprotected goes wrong. Not only is this irresponsible but it costs a high amount in insurance costs, tax money and even personal money depending on what country you're living in. This can also be applied to other aspects of like like obesity etc.