Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoiding my best friend
I need to rejoin the gym. Membership is so expensive here spades.

Spades Wrote:When I was in South Africa I went every day, recently I was a bit lazy. But from Saturday I went back to exercising daily... My problem is because of my disease it's like mt body resets everytime I go for my treatment (4 times a year). The medicine has the opposite effect of steroids, I lose a lot of muscle mass fast. So then I have to start from scratch. But every time I do Smile

dont give up buddy. i'm trying my best to work out too (i just started 2 week ago) lol

Update:

I chatted to him again tonight and we had an awesome time of it! We chatted for nearly 2 hours (usually only 11 hour), about his new place, his job, my stuff, working out, and I asked him about Will. Just like personality stuff, the guy actually seems nice, and I didn't get jealous once :biggrin:

I still love John immensely, but I finally think I can be happy for him Confusedmile:. And having that feeling in my heart is showing through in other parts of my life as well Confusedmile:

Thanks for the advice guys! You are all AWESOME!

That's a great news, Spades! Smile

Glad it went well when u chatted to him. Confusedmile:

anytime, man. you're so welcome :redface:
Im looking forward to hearing good things from your chatter again, dude. :biggrin: