Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Away from other half..
In the process of moving, other half gone back down south to London n i am left in Yorkshire, With he;s family n that but still.. struggling. Don't finish my job until the 19th and then move on the 20th to start work again on the 28th. All systems go!! Lonely here, need cuddles! & just people to talk to!!

How are you so young to be in a committed relationship? I don't get how some people are so fortunate. Forgive my envious rant. :/

Cuddles from us?

[Image: tumblr_m8dczcFwhL1ruodq1.gif]

Little reprieves away from each other will make it all the more exciting when your back together again. I actually enjoy it when my husband is out of town (which is very rare nowadays)... It gives me a chance to actually miss his miserable ass!!!!

You never really appreciate your partner until he's gone for a while. Mine does all the cooking around here, and when he's gone,,,,, I STARVE.....................

The days will fly by quickly,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones around here. Most of us here are single, horny and depressed that long to be in your shoes right about now. But take this time to reflect on what you love most about your better half and maybe come up with something special for when you guys meet up again. Even if that something special is sex you better make it worth his wild! Hang in there
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Aw

BighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighug