Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Awkward Alert* Hi!
I've been feeling kind of down lately, so as all gay men before have done I headed to google. After hours of trolling the web (not literally trolling mind you haha), I stumbled across gs. I was a little apprehensive of joining for a couple reasons; I've never joined/contributed to a forum before so I'm pretty useless with that, and second as every other site I have joined that have promised to bring about similar experiences has ended in getting hella creeped out by nakie requests.

Actually, the recent post about 'manscaping' is what sealed the deal for me; for if there are people out there (and here) that can talk quite candidly and offer actual suggestions to such a personal and frankly awkward conversation starter as hair removal, than I've found my people!

A couple notes about myself:
-again, awkwardest person you'll meet this week (and I do hope someone introduces themselves).
-I have a collection of weird, senior-esque hobbies including but not limited to gardening and knitting.
-I am in a fairly spectacular relationship with a great guy. I proposed in May and we have been so busy with life that nothing has been planned at all (which is sad because I technically am an Event Planner Tongue).

Super open to talking with anyone, and would probably die like that neglected puppy in the corner if somebody doesn't introduce themselves first! I'm actually pretty fairly shy when it comes to making "the first move", but am one of those people that would talk about everything and anything if prompted.

Hopefully I'm just humourous to collect a few new friends (and not get banned from exessive use of self-deprication)?

Welcome to GaySpeak. I like you already and, I don't think you'll get any nakie requests here. So far, I've found an open minded bunch of respectful people here that aren't afraid to say what we think, but are tactful about it.

I think you'll like it here Smile

Welcome to GS! Xyxwave

Hi welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

welcome to the forum

Hiya!

You hobbies aren't senior-esque, by the way! Both are awesome, and knitting is getting back in vogue!

Hiya!

You hobbies aren't senior-esque, by the way! Both are awesome, and knitting is getting back in vogue!

GossamerMoon Wrote:Hiya!

I'm relevant!? Moi?

Hello bhrc, Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the wonderful world of G.S. the people here ROCK hope you have a good sense of humor....