Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awkward Dating Question
Gideon Wrote:*Eyes Twist*

Mine

(Has absolutely no bearing on this thread but needed said all the same..just cause I can)

*Smirks* You must be feeling better.

Yeah, man. All yours. And you're definitely the bull in the china shop. 100%

Cheet0V90 Wrote:The problem at this point is that I haven't yet met someone to share my first experience with... Yeah am thinking that is how I want things tbh.

Ok, well then, you definitely need to let this guy know. People looking for a connection that goes beyond the sex have a lot of hopes when going into a date with someone. Don't be cruel and lead them on when all you're interested in is the sex, yeah? There's -plenty- of guys out there that are all about the sex, so why bother with someone you know isn't going to be on the same page as you.

Cheet...*Chuckles* I was just having a possessive moment, man. Twist is my significant other(and about fifty other titles if we want me to get really sappy)

To address your concerns though...if you're not ready, man, you're not ready. Your first time should be how -you- want it to be, no one else can or should make that decision for you. Do what feels right to you and don't worry about the rest

And if -he- doesn't make a move on the first date...maybe he's just not ready yet?

Again, there is no guy at this point... At least not yet...

Well then...when there is a guy, just...go with the flow, yeah? Feel things out and see how it goes

If you try to plan it out before it even happens, it's bound to go all sideways and crooked anyhow

But okay just read your latest response Gideon and now I follow...

Gotcha G, good point. Just need 2 figure out how I'd meet ppl is all, just not exactly Mr. Social Engagement at this point in life... Am sure I'll figure it out somehow soon...

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Again, there is no guy at this point... At least not yet....

Ahhh ok, I missed that part. I don't think you're going to have a hard time finding someone into just giving you some sexual experience, when you're ready.

From my observation and experience, it's finding someone that wants to wait and get to know you first that's hard to find.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Ahhh ok, I missed that part. I don't think you're going to have a hard time finding someone into just giving you some sexual experience, when you're ready.

From my observation and experience, it's finding someone that wants to wait and get to know you first that's hard to find.
Okay cool, NBD. It'll happen eventually once things line up in life.

Gideon Wrote:Okay cool, NBD. It'll happen eventually once things line up in life.

*Gives a thumbs up.*

Also, if all you're looking for is hook-ups instead of actual relationships, there's a lot of terrific apps out there useful for that sort of thing.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:*Gives a thumbs up.*

Also, if all you're looking for is hook-ups instead of actual relationships, there's a lot of terrific apps out there useful for that sort of thing.
Great point. IDK if mentioned before but am living with folks still at this point, and with how my legs are, IRDK how/when any stuff could happen tbh... Am NOT ready to tell them any of this if ya follow my drift? Undecided