Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awkward night with my brother
fenris Wrote:I agree with Aaycle.... but if you don´t know right and 100 % .. what he know... where from he has his knowledge ? Is he in a age that you can say "he´s only a stupid kid" .. or is he old enough to know what he does ?

he's 26, his got one year on me.

I would like to say that nothing he’s saying as hateful intent.

Aaycle - I'll take that bet...get ready to owe me.

That let me think, that he only will annoy you... but I think you should talk to him, that you don´t want it that way, because i´s not funny for you. Some people don´t think, that there "jokes" can hurt someone.

@TimmyThink *In ignorant poker slang* I confidently take your bet, and arrogantly double (raise) it! Lol... My poker face is flawless!

So I have a new one for y’all.
So I was over at my brother’s tonight to watch UFC119, an my brother and his wife where having a conversation. The topic of their conversation was “what would you rather be Black or a Fag”
My bros answer an I’m quoting my bro “I think I would rather be black cause at least blacks are naturally accruing”

I mean WHAT THE FUCK (sorry for the harsh language) does that even mean man “Naturally Accruing?
GRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Ak

Well, I put a bet that he knows about your gayness dear.

Ummmmmmmmmm, im 27, and if my brother did that to me, i feel like I would probably crush my brother to the size of a coin or something. Whatever theme that is going on in your house sounds really messed up. Dancing with the stars, mass media, all of these things jive with how this society treats its minorities. You are gay! When did being gay turn into a bad thing? Societies need gay people so that they can offer art music, beauty, .. and use their times with things other than straight people. We are better than them!

So.. yeah.. first of all... i feel aweful you even had to sit in that house with him and be subject to that. Hes watching dancing with the stars and hes commenting on gayness? GOD. He sounds like a complete moron. Don't let his brainwashed view of the world affect you ok?? It really doesn't matter what he thinks about the topic. You stay on par with who you are. Find gay friends. And let your brother have his hatred, if thats how its going.

I have four brothers. i've lived this. Girl get out! Smile Hit me up if you wanna chat more. =Austin

Sounds like your brother is a bit of a bully, and thinks its fun taking the mick out of you. He probably has an idea that you are gay, any clues why he suspects? Tell him he is an asrehole and its not funny, one year older and still a little boy.

He’s a bit of bastard
But I have pretty much given up on calling him an asrehole, an describe to him why is computer can’t gay is a lost cause.

My brother sometimes calls kids fags (never me) as a joke. It bugs me, but it's never to the point of what your brother is doing. (I'm not out to him) How do you think he'd react if you came out to him? If he loves you, the cruel jokes will probably stop.

Only you know if that's the right thing to do...

I do feel for you, though. All of that name calling and immaturity would drive me absolutely nuts.

He is also brain dead, looks like you the one in the with the brains. Older brothers can be real morons at times, sometimes its for life.