Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azealia Banks threatens to expose “homo sh*t” Kanye has done
[Image: Azealia-Banks-2018-a-billboard-1548-768x433.jpg]

Non medial expert Azealia Banks recently weighed in on the discussion about Kanye West’s mental health and, naturally, she had to be homophobic about it.

In a post shared to her Instagram Stories last week, Banks pushed back against reports that West suffers from bipolar disorder, saying he’s only pretending to cover up the fact that he’s a “closeted homosexual.”

“You don’t have f*cking bipolar disorder,” Banks raged. “You’re a closeted homosexual! That’s what this is really all about.”

Way to stigmatise both being gay and mental illness there, Azealia.

The 29-year-old rapper, who has said in the past that she also struggles with mental illness, didn’t offer any further explanation as to why she believes West, who identifies as straight, is gay.

Instead, she suggested he find a church to “cleanse himself of the demons” then threatened to expose some of the “homo sh*t” he’s done.

This isn’t the first (or second, or third, or fourth) time Banks has made homophobic remarks. In the past, she has blasted people who take PrEP, attacked singer Troye Sivan for being a white gay, gone off on RuPaul, and was banned from Twitter for launching a homophobic assault against Zayn Malik.

Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  •

lol so a rapper who has no medical background diagnoses another human being not only as liar but says hes gayl - using medical terminology as "doing homo shit"

its just disgusting that these media outlets give her the space to talk her vile crap
[-] The following 2 members Like matty7's post:
  • , andy

I'm sorry, but I'm not even sure who she is.

Sounds like she is the one with a few issues.

Don't know her either...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

She's apparently a rapper with no hits to speak of, so she has to go on to social media and make comments to get attention
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sounds about right. A toxic nobody.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • Bhp91126

(08-07-2020, 04:07 PM)Cridders88 Wrote: Sounds about right. A toxic nobody.

yup, that’s her claim to fame
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.