Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBC Survivors
Can anyone tell me if there is a season three of Survivors or if it was cancelled? I love this show and I cannot find any info on when or if it is returning...or is there a season three? I went to the website and it is confusing so I was hoping someone here would know? I watched season 1 and 2 using netflix on ROKU...still have two episodes of season 2 to go.

There's only two series.(Well acording to wikipedia.:redfaceSmile

I only saw bits and pieces of the series, but caught the last few episodes of series two.
Its a shame really. Considering how Series two ended.:frown:

There's no news of a third series. But that doesn't mean its not going to be made sometime in the future.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

isn't the Survivors had too many seasons already? more than three?

The Virgin Wrote:isn't the Survivors had too many seasons already? more than three?

You are thinking of the American "reality" show Survivor...the Survivors show I am talking about is the drama from BBC.

Genersis Wrote:There's only two series.(Well acording to wikipedia.:redfaceSmile

I only saw bits and pieces of the series, but caught the last few episodes of series two.
Its a shame really. Considering how Series two ended.:frown:

There's no news of a third series. But that doesn't mean its not going to be made sometime in the future.

Thanks gen! They MUST do a third season...they cannot leave me hanging...damnit. I want to see where Tom goes on the planet! The suspense...arrgghhhhhhh

I give Survivors a solid 5/5...great suspense...great writing...great acting,,,everything LOST should have been...

East Wrote:You are thinking of the American "reality" show Survivor...the Survivors show I am talking about is the drama from BBC.

hahaha..i'm so sorry..hehe.. ok, that i don't know..

Can anyone tell me if there is a site in the UK that has TV Spoilers and predictions/cancellations/prospects and daily updates for all shows on TV...and if they are up for renewal? I really want to know if I should begin to accept that there will be no continuation of Survivors (I know...a tad excessive on my part:biggrinSmile ..I have searched the Internet but nothing shows up...just wondering if the UK has a site like this one I am linking below...I go to this one a couple times a week....(and if anyone can direct me to a similar site for BBC I would love it)

TV Ratings, TV Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.com

East, i think you're talking about a subscription on TVO or a cable tv? or is it not?

East, I think Survivors is a great show and I would be looking forward to a third series, especially now Abby and Peter are reunited, if the BBC hadn't already announced on the 13th April 2010 the show's cancellation due to poor viewing figures. Still, they resurrected Dr Who, so who knows?

marshlander Wrote:East, I think Survivors is a great show and I would be looking forward to a third series, especially now Abby and Peter are reunited, if the BBC hadn't already announced on the 13th April 2010 the show's cancellation due to poor viewing figures. Still, they resurrected Dr Who, so who knows?

Thanks Marsh...that is what I was looking for. Now I can begin to absorb my disappointment and let my imagination answer the questions. I noted in the last episode they basically left it at a point where it could go either way. I was so happy that Abby and Peter were reunited as well...If I could only see where Tom ended up and my curiosity was intense since the virus had mutated..could he potentially infect the "chosen ones" and what were they gonna do about the birds? :confused: I guess mentally I can write my own ending now :biggrin: