Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BF sexting and using Skype.
Hi All,
I'm new here, and am hoping to make some new friends and just get advice from others.

I have been in a relationship with my bf for 3 years now, I moved away from my hometown and family and friends to be with him so don't really have anyone else to talk to apart from him or people from work.

I have a problem that I'm struggling to cope with. My bf is a flirt he uses several sites, and apps to chat and flirt with other guys, that isn't my issue I can deal with that, but recently unbeknown to him I saw on his Facebook messenger that he had been sending pictures/videos of himself to some guys, this is something he has always claimed to be shy to do. Also I discovered he also goes on Skype webcam and pleasures himself almost daily before I'm home from work and when he's home alone. He his very secretive of his phone nowadays which leads me to think something is going on. I have challenged him about this and he has admitted to it all but his excuse is that he his bored at work or at home when he's alone and that's why he does it. He claims to love me but I'm just unsure now, he doesn't see what he his doing is hurtful and to me I see it as cheating but he doesnt.

Sorry for going on, I'd just like to get some other people's views on this to help me deal with it or address the issue further.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

Thanks
Martin x