Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BF works a lot
At least you have an actual boyfriend, I've only my two hands and they don't complete me emotionally. I think at night is the best moment for being with the one you love though. And that day time absence makes the desire stronger if you really love each other. Every minute is worth it.

If I had a boyfriend 15 minutes per day I'll be more than happy, but that's my case 'cause I've learnt to appreciate what I'm missing. There are worse case scenarios, not like yours is not bad, if it hurts then it's bad, but what I mean is that you still see him everyday, not much but you get in contact with him. There are couples that are thousands miles apart and they date via skype.

I understand if you don't mind about anyone's situation but yours, we humans tend to be like that, and that you want your full time boyfriend. But maybe it's for best, communication between you both is crucial to keep together, your relationship is a challenge itself. But if you get past all the obstacles, better times will come. Either way, at the end of the night you feel his warmth so be grateful and happy for that Love2
Well that's my humble opinion.

Somebody once said Nobody know what they have until i'ts gone

Have you ever listened to that song called The Promise by Tracy Chapman. Nopity

Too many unknowns here. Are you two just dating or do you live together?

Is this his choice to work these long hours, or is it his boss's choice?

Since he is a hard worker I would say he is marriage material. If you two are not living together perhaps work toward that so you can at least sleep together, and take care of him - you know, pack his lunches, have a hot meal waiting for him at home when he gets off.

If this is a career he is working on, then you need to consider the long term here, is he 'investing' into his future with a better position by working so long now? If so then you definitely don't want to 'punish' him for having long range plans and goals. Be as supportive as possible and work with what you have to work with.

Look, there are many ways your relationship can suck, if this is the only bad thing about it, count your blessings he isn't an alcoholic, a drug user, an abuser, a rage-aholic, or some other decidedly unnice sort.

All relationships have their 'issues' most couples learn to live with the nicer issues and work on the bad issues - or break up.

This is a nicer issue - one which sucks, sure, but its a sign of responsibility and other stuff which is good.