Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bangkok Sex Shows
My partner and I are a straight couple. We like watching gay men enjoying sex. Are there straight-friendly sex clubs in Bangkok that anyone could recommend?

You had me at Bangkok....

Voyeur Wrote:My partner and I are a straight couple. We like watching gay men enjoying sex. Are there straight-friendly sex clubs in Bangkok that anyone could recommend?

That would be something my sister probably could answer....she's been all over the world....
while Ive been stuck here.

Im sure they wouldnt care as long as you are paying customers.

Having spent a large majority of time in Thailand throughout my life it really is as simple as walking in and sitting down.
They dont care if you gay, straight, lesbian, yellow or blue as long as your paying the $$$ they wont care.
Soi Pratuchai know by the locals but also known as Soi Twilight is behind silom road would be a good place to start looking for such a show.
You could also try Soi 4 on Silom road which is yet another long established "gay area" which has been operating for quiet some time now.
Theres numerous places within Bangkok and local surrounds just walk around and find a place that you feel comfortable with and go enjoy what the land of smiles has to offer.

Hayden Wrote:You had me at Bangkok....

Not quite sure how to read that LoL

ObW
X

Voyeur Wrote:... straight-friendly sex clubs in Bangkok that anyone could recommend?
eeeeeeew; somehow not how i would spend my vacation money.

Actually I wanna go to Bangkok maybe in Oct or Nov to try their Babylon Sauna..i heard it is a fun palace and of course wanna try the gay bars in there. I dont really drink but I just wanna come out of my shell and explore. The first time i went to Thailand, I was just 17 so im not in the legal age to do those.

But with the question above, I think there are lots of straight friendly sex bars there. I mean, Thailand doesnt really care about someones sexuality so everyone is welcome everywhere as long as u have the money to pay.