Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back!
Hello Guys,
Anyone remembers me?

Welcome back mate Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Sure do, Tennis fan and ex BF issues? how have things worked out for you?

I remember you :-)

Hey Zet, Hey Dfiant!
Yeah that's me. I still love Tennis and unfortunately or fortunately still in love with my ex.
It's been 3 months since I am back to my country. I talked to my ex and we had the closure you or some other guy from here told me I needed. He's got in a new relationship soon after we broke up. When we met he told me he was happy so I haven't called, texted or anything similar not a single time. I'm not gonna disturb his relationship, that's his choice. We are mature people so I'm not making any dramas out there.
My life without him and back home is not easy, it's been 6 months but still have tough days sometimes. I'm not desperate and sitting at home though, tried to meet some guys. Start something from the new page. Unfortunately I still compare every guy to him and that's not good.

Anyway, I hope my feelings get over one day. I always remind myself that I'm young and everything's ahead.

How about you guys? I'd like to hear from everyone who remembers me and will try to catch up as soon as possible!

Hello KJ1989, Nice to hear!

We've never met, but looking forward to meeting you Wink

hi and welcome back m8 - i hope u find that new guy thats special soon , its hard to move on i know but happy your still looking for mister right = i really hope he comes soon and blows your mind Smile

Yes ... Welcome back Confusedmile:

welcome back kyle, good to see the positive attitude, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]