Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back After A Long Absence! Hello Old Friends!
Welcome back.Wavey

Heylow!! Smile

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

joseph Wrote:heello i miss you so muchs . i love you frank from joseph xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love you back joseph!!! I have missed you soooooo much too. But I have your magic cards to look at every day when I get up to make me smile and feel good!

I got your message but I cant write PMs yet so I wrote something for you to PA. I hope that he will send it to you soon, OK.

Big Hugs and hope to talks soon - best friends forever (dont forget)!

fjp999 Wrote:...
Yes, Frank it is! I do remember your user name "Genersis" but at least I get to use medication as my excuse as a bad memory thing Shakin if you used your real name much around here???

Anyways, good to see another "old" (21) friend!

Truth be told, I used the bad memory thing as an escape hatch in case the similar screen name, speech patterns, and use of emoticons was all coincidence; considering I don't remember you deleting your old account.:redface:

I never have used my real name on here publicly, so I would be surprised if you knew it...unless you heard it via PM or Chat Room.Rolleyes

Hello Frankie Pie, glad we were able to keep in touch through other means. As I was telling Joseph just now in a PM, it feels like a cup of warm coffee (very sweet) to have you back home, where you belong. It's a very warm feeling. Thanks for making it back.
love you...
PA

Welcome back! I've enjoyed your previous posts in the old classical music and rock threads. Looking forward to reading more. Confusedmile:

Genersis Wrote:Truth be told, I used the bad memory thing as an escape hatch in case the similar screen name, speech patterns, and use of emoticons was all coincidence; considering I don't remember you deleting your old account.:redface:

I never have used my real name on here publicly, so I would be surprised if you knew it...unless you heard it via PM or Chat Room.Rolleyes

Imu2 Ya dont remember me deleting my acct & I was rather surprised that I was NOT a member here anymore - to find out that not signing in after a year (dont remember how long it takes???) but one is automatically erased Elefant soooooooo - gotta start all over UGH!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Frankie Pie, glad we were able to keep in touch through other means. As I was telling Joseph just now in a PM, it feels like a cup of warm coffee (very sweet) to have you back home, where you belong. It's a very warm feeling. Thanks for making it back.
love you...
PA

As usual, a most wonderful, lovely welcome back from ya. Big love hugs to ya and an extra to derek (where ever he may be)!

Just finished my cuppa jo and really need to hit some of that nasty snow! even tho I do love it - mostly looking at it these days and not much hiking in it!

Dont have too many daylight hours of energy so...

So much love around here, of course, I never forgot, but nice to be reminded 1syellow1

Quote:Welcome back! I've enjoyed your previous posts in the old classical music and rock threads. Looking forward to reading more.

*for some reason system wont let me direct quote from azulai???

Cool and thanks for that azulai. Hope I get in the mood again - have not been lately

EXCEPT DAVID BOWIE IS RELEASING A NEW ALBUM!!!

***cant post links yet soooo if someone wants to help and look up:

David Bowie - Where Are We Now? on YouTube... Of course it is a really odd vid BUT I love it and the song! Album comes out mid March!

p.s. azulai on your homepage I read that you were into cycling (among many other interesting things)... have you ever tried a single speed/fixed gear or free wheel bicycle? I was very lucky to get a second edition Bianchi Pista (fixie) - I am really into cycling :tongue: