Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Pakistan
Hello world
My name is bilal but let's call me billy Catmilk
I really like to talk and meet with different people, my English skills are not quite good so forgive me for that Smile Smile
will talk later Smile
Have a Nice day you all!

Hi Billy

You're English seems fine! 1blue1

Welcome to the forum!

Hi. Welcome to GS. Smile
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

Hi Billy welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Hey, welcome

Hello, @billyk, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I'm assuming you have started the ramadan now, so have a nice ramadan.
Just a question: is sex allowed during ramadam, or is it also limited to hours after sundown? Or banned completely?

Welcome Billy!

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, @billyk, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I'm assuming you have started the ramadan now, so have a nice ramadan.
Just a question: is sex allowed during ramadam, or is it also limited to hours after sundown? Or banned completely?

Thank you so much for welcoming and wishing Smile
As for your question: From relegious point of view sex is not allowed at day time in Ramadan, at night it's allowed but considered inappropriate and bad to do as it's sacred month and meant for worshiping. There are different fiqas and jurisprudences so it may be different depending on those. And the sex that is considered allowed is not gay sex 😁 ... it's not even allowed in any month. Only sex between legally married (nikah) straight couples is allowed.

I was in an online relationship with another guy he was somewhat a semi-religious guy now during Ramadan he is fasting so he stopped talking to me because he thinks it's sinful Sad 😯

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, @billyk, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I'm assuming you have started the ramadan now, so have a nice ramadan.

Thank you so much for welcoming and wishing Smile
As for your question: From relegious point of view sex is not allowed at day time in Ramadan, at night it's allowed but considered inappropriate and bad to do as it's sacred month and meant for worshiping. There are different fiqas and jurisprudences so it may be different depending on those. And the sex that is considered allowed is not gay sex Big Grin ... it's not even allowed in any month. Only sex between legally married (nikah) straight couples is allowed.

I was in an online relationship with another guy he was somewhat a semi-religious guy now during Ramadan he is fasting and he stopped talking to me because he tjinks

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!