Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back From Being Away
I am not a new member and have been here on and off for sometime. I am actually not even sure if I did one of these when I first got here. Yet I will do a brief little story about me and hopefully I can meet some cool folks on here that I can talk to or actually correspond with since I don't get a phone signal where I am located.

A little about me:

My name is Jason and I am from the Midwest from a little state called Wisconsin. I was born and raised in Madison, WI and spent most of my childhood there. I realized I was gay when I was around 8 years old and messed around with an older boy who was 13 or so and thought it was quite enjoyable. I mean I kissed my first girl when I was in kindergarten and it felt good as well. I wouldn't mess with another boy until I was 14 and was at a private school and we messed around and touched cocks and all that fun stuff, nothing too serious.

During my senior year of High School I decided to join the Army and then after HS I took the summer off and then went into the Army. I was stationed at Fort Sill, OK for two years where I only had one gay interaction and that was me performing oral on a guy that I met at an adult bookstore and he sucked me off until I came. After fort sill I left and went home for a month where I met a female (yup a female) and we got pretty serious and we had intercourse and all that. After my leave I was shipped to South Korea and was there for a year.

During my time in Korea my girlfriend came and visited me while I was there and we hung out for about two weeks traveling the country and we had a great time and then she left. I got out of the Army in 1995 and went back to my regular life. At that time I was struggling with who I was and really wanted cock and couldn't live the double life with my gf and so we broke it off and I actually told her that I was gay. Then I went to a gay bar and that changed everything. I decided to tell everyone that I was gay and it started with my family.

My parents were cool with it and my dad wanted to do more fatherly son things after that and we have had a great relationship ever since. Everyone was cool with my family and my real moms brother died of AIDS and he was also gay and she was cool with it. I came out of the closet when I was 22 and dated guys on a regular basis from some being a few weeks to the longest relationship being 2 years. I have had all sorts of gay sex from rimming, anal, oral, bareback with bfs. I have been tested and don't have any diseases.

It was always nice cuddling with my bfs at the time or taking a shower together and washing each others bodies. I just remember the so many exciting times with them. Well then I remember how my last boyfriend cheated on me with his friend at the time and how hurt I felt, then I was just and have been single ever since. I felt like that majority of my gay life was in that 6 years when I was out of the closet.

I remember doing crazy stuff like cruising this one gay park that had lots of stuff like that going on, actually it was before I came out and joined the army when I went there. I met a older guy that was perhaps in his 50's at the time and I was 17 and he was very nice to me and he sucked me for the first time in that park and it was the most erotic thing that I had experienced being sucked in a public place like the woods, guys would pass by and watch and I was so aroused.

I had a quite few experiences like that before I actually came out, I remember that during my senior year in HS I went to that park and was on my mountain bike and had a guy follow me where he ended up sucking me off near the lake. Then another time I was downtown of the city I lived in and for some reason i could get into this adult bookstore and was never carded and could buy magazines (gay) and then I left and sometimes older guys would offer to suck me off and I was like sure. I just loved how my cock felt in a guys mouth.

During my time in HS I started to see the 50yo guy more and more and he helped me discover my gayness more and more. He took me to a nudist beach that has a gay area and they used to have these over growth bushes where guys would cruise around in and I remember going back there and would get sucked off and I would suck other guys and thats when I had my first taste of cum and I just fell in love with it. I got fucked for the first time at that beach and it felt amazing and still love it to this day, we were both nude and it felt so good going inside of me and it just felt so natural.

So I had alot of brief gay encounters with guys over the years and the thoughts still have stuck with me and even though I have been single for the last 8 years I still lust for those feelings that I had when I was in high school and still think of that guy that fucked me for the first time at the nude beach. I have had intercourse with females and I just have never felt like I was being true to myself and felt like that was the fake me. When I am with men it just feels comfortable and I feel like that is where i am supposed to be.

Its like the same way when I go to a straight bar, I just feel so out of place even though my manners and attitude are straighter than most straight guys. I just feel more at ease and comfortable at a gay bar than I do at a straight bar. Its very strange.

The last 2 years I have been doing seasonal jobs that have taken me to South Dakota, Vermont, Wyoming and Utah and now California and my gay life has been non-existent up to now since I am in California and San Fran is so close to where I am. I have decided that in June I am going to take off sometime and head to SF Pride and just enjoy all the festivities and just enjoy myself. Perhaps head to a few of the sex clubs and get my dick sucked and perhaps some cock and possibly more while I am there.

I am glad to be here and I am sure that I will be here and try and get involved more than I was before. Nobody where I am working now knows that I am gay and honestly I wouldn't care if they did, I just don't come out and say it to everyone just like a straight guy that you meet for the first time doesn't come up to you and say hi my name is jake and I am straight. I am working near Yosemite NP and it would be cool to meet other gay guys that like to hike but I am not sure how to go about doing that.

Well anyway that is my intro and I am sure that if I did post one of these things before I was as detailed as I was with this one. If anyone wants to chat or email each other feel free to, my email is [email protected] and its always great to email people from all over that just want to to vent or express themselves and if you need advice on anything I am happy to help out if I can. I am just a down to earth guy that just happens to be gay and I just enjoy chatting and putting in my two cents once in awhile.

Sorry for the novel

heey!

wb! I'm new-ish hereee so <___< lol

Jason!

It's good to see you again!

welcome back Wavey

Welcome back Jason

Welcome back mate Wink

Indeed, Jason, you're not a new member, but Welcome back... Confusedmile:

welome to GS

welcome back jason,
Long time no see glad to see u doing good mister